35/36 week appt. + NST

Forum: January 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To January 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 14th, 2012, 09:59 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Phew, I had no idea they were going to do an NST today! We were there almost 2 hours and I let my 3 year old go with me today because I figured it would be a fast easy visit. Luckily they fed her lots of lollipops and she had my Kindle to watch Transformers so she was pretty good.

Anyway everything was good. I was relieved my b/p wasn't high again, although it wasn't super low either, but it was acceptable. Gained a few lbs from my last appt, but I was down like 4 lbs at THAT appt, so I really just went back up to what I was 6-7 weeks ago so I'm ok with that. Honestly I don't care about weight gain anymore at this point, lol.

She didn't comment on his position but he kicked the doppler off when she had it up high on my tummy, plus we found his hb down really low and I felt hiccups down on my girlie bits (so weird, lol) so I'm pretty sure he's head down. Just hope he stays that way, he was ALL over the place during the NST. Great big rolling movements, we had a hard time keeping the monitor on him.

Now I'm home and pigging out on pizza and cookies, lol.

December 14th, 2012, 11:24 AM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
Great appointment! Sounds like your LO is positioned just like mine...head down - all of the things you described sound just like what I feel...and my little man is confirmed head down.

Yay for good appointments!

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here
December 14th, 2012, 12:54 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Oh I hope so! I can't believe how hard it is for me to tell his position, being that this is my third! One thing I'm thinking is that he might be bigger than my other two - well I know he's bigger than my daughter, lol, so he feels different in there. Like sometimes I feel his body on one side and his feet on another and I just thing, o.m.g. he is LONG, lol. Kinda scary to think he is going to have to come out of there soon!

December 14th, 2012, 01:01 PM
Lacey_619's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I hope baby stays head down. Its so frustrating to wonder all of the time.

December 14th, 2012, 01:26 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Woohoo for a good appointment. I am glad he was active and did well on the NST.

I am a 3rd time mom too and I have a hard time telling what my BB is doing too. I am constantly wondering if she is head down.

December 14th, 2012, 01:30 PM
Babyschultz's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Glad you had a good appointment. Hope he stays head down for you.

December 14th, 2012, 01:55 PM
Expecting #1
Glad you had a great appointment. Good thinking bringing your kindle! What a lifesaver with your daughter for the long appointment.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search