Overnight Bag for Baby?

Forum: January 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By swaddlestar

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To January 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 14th, 2012, 04:29 PM
mamaginger's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Do you all have one? I didn't even think of this until I started packing stuff for the hospital and realized it was too much to stuff in her diaper bag. I just ordered this one:

Amazon.com: Stephen Joseph Girls 2-6X Quilted Duffle Bag, Owl, One Size: Clothing

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb...I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made...My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together...Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. Psalm 139: 13-16

December 14th, 2012, 05:15 PM
Sawyers_Mommy's Avatar Cautiously Expecting #2!
Oh thats super cute! Love it!

I'm just taking a diaper bag. I packed about 4 diapers for the ride home but our hospital provides it, bath stuff & formula (if we ended up going that route).

Everything else we packed fit fine in the bag so thats all were taking
December 14th, 2012, 05:34 PM
WENDYLL22's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Very cute indeed! I am just taking the diaper bag.

December 14th, 2012, 05:43 PM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
That is adorable! I am going to pack diaper bag and hospital bags next week, so I will have a good idea of what I might or might not need. That's a super cute bag!

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here
December 14th, 2012, 06:06 PM
lovelyenchanted's Avatar Super Mommy
Typically, the hospitals here will provide everything she needs. So, I will probably only take a coming home outfit and a blanket. DF can bring the carseat up the day we leave, and a pram if I decide to use one.

I honestly can't think of anything else I would need that the hospital doesn't provide.

December 14th, 2012, 06:25 PM
Mega Super Mommy
That is adorable!!!

I am using my diaper bag and putting the rest of his stuff in my suitcase. Its amazing that I have 6 pairs of undies and some PJs and he has an entire wardrobe packed LOL!!!

Mykelti James 01.21.13
December 14th, 2012, 09:07 PM
SaraSmiles's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Cute! But I am just taking the diaper bag. I packed a few outfits and a few Pj's, few socks, hat, 2 paci's, wipes, diapers, and a blanket. I also have to add in the winter wear when I get it next week. It all fits fine in the bag, thankfully.

Thank you *Kiliki* for the awesome siggy
December 15th, 2012, 04:00 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I put BB's stuff in my suitcase. She only needs her going home outfit, nail clippers and a blanket for going home. Our hospital is only 10 minutes from home and they provide everything for baby during the stay.

December 15th, 2012, 04:16 AM
Babyschultz's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I will be using the diaper bag. Most stuff the hospital provides, so I am just taking cloths because I can't decide what outfit she will come home in, a blanket, some hats and headbands.

Cute bag though!

December 15th, 2012, 05:36 AM
Mega Super Mommy
That bag is sooooo cute. If I were having a girl I would totally order one.

I don't even have a diaper bag yet, lol. I really need to get on some of this.

December 15th, 2012, 05:53 AM
MommaTooters's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh my gooooodness!! If I had any use for a bag that size (our kids haven't spent the night anywhere in four years!) I totally buy that!! I DO plan on buying one of the smaller backpacks from the same brand!

December 15th, 2012, 12:27 PM
Well I think my diaper bag is a little small so I can't fit all the "optional" outfits, blankets and burp cloths I wanted to bring. Here in the south...in December...it could be 75 degrees one day and 30 the next so we have to be prepared for whatever! I'm also taking two bigger blankets for the ride home and her baby book for handprints/footprints. Also, anytime we go out of town she'll need a bag, even if its months from now. I can't wait to get it! I ordered myself some luggage too! I hope it all comes before Mollie!!

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb...I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made...My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together...Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. Psalm 139: 13-16

December 15th, 2012, 01:32 PM
MommytoaMiracle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That is adorable!!

My diaper bag is HUGE (since I will be using it for my toddler, as well), so all his stuff fit just fine in there
December 15th, 2012, 03:06 PM
.Nikki.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
im just bringing a blanket and some clothes for him, hospital gives out the diapers and all the stuff needed, and i will be breast feeding so there is really no need for me to pack a bag besides diaper bag for him.

Visit my blog!
NikkiCraddock.com

December 15th, 2012, 03:39 PM
swaddlestar's Avatar Super Mommy
At our hospital, pretty much everything was provided: diapers, wipes, swaddling blankets, burp rags, side snap long sleeve onesies, bulb syringe, paci, and formula. We brought him two little sleep and plays, a hand knit hat and blanket from my girlfriend, and the boppy.

On our way out the door the hospital gave us 40 newborn Pampers, 2 boxes of wipes, 16 RTF bottles of Similac, and a diaper bag full of coupons.
mamaginger likes this.

December 15th, 2012, 05:01 PM
My hospital provided everything too last time but I remember and earlier post where everyone was talking about bringing their own clothes/blankets for baby so they aren't in the generic hospital stuff and I got all excited about it. lol So I'm bringing a buncha stuff!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search