Lots of pain today...

Forum: January 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By lovelyenchanted

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To January 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 15th, 2012, 09:59 AM
lovelyenchanted's Avatar Super Mommy
I woke up today with lots of cramping. The odd part is, instead of my usual lower cramping, this is all up high and some on the sides. Pretty much a "C" over the top of my belly.

I'm not TOO worried about it yet. Baby has been moving, and it can be any number of things.

1. I was up pretty much all night, so I didn't get very good sleep, and I'm super stressed. The events of yesterday really have me in a bad place emotionally (as it does a lot of people).

2. I itemized 2 huge bins of clothes yesterday and DF helped me itemize an even bigger bin last night. Tons going to donation -- stuff just taking up space that we don't wear. I sat on the ottoman most of the day yesterday, so I had NO back support. My back hurts too, but I think I just used my core muscles a TON.

3. Could also be my bowels. I'll spare details, but I know bowels run he sides and top of abdomen.

4. I've been coughing a lot more the past few days. I was SUPER sick with sinuses last week, and some is still settled in my chest.

5. I did a lot of sobbing yesterday. Before I found out about the event in CT, I was just REALLY emotional. Everything was upsetting me, and I sobbed when DF went to work and DD went to school. Then I sobbed watching TV. Not a good day for emotions.

So.... I think all these things combined may be causing all my pain, coupled with my irritable uterus. I'm trying to just take it easy today. I'm perched on the couch watching cartoons with DD, and I have my huge jug of water. I have a ton to try and do today, but I will just stick to the things that don't cause a ton of movement/bending.

I hope this passes quickly.

December 15th, 2012, 10:03 AM
MammaWannaBe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
You sound what I like to call "emotionally hungover". It happens to me especially when I get into like an episode and really cry a lot. I feel it in my bones the next day.

If you have time, I would relax as much as possible. Watch a happy movie, read a good book, take a bath, take a hot shower, nap, have some comfort food, do "you". I think it will help a lot and that you will feel much better mentally and physically for it. I know when I am upset my entire body suffers and I feel the difference.

Hope you feel better soon

December 15th, 2012, 02:10 PM
WENDYLL22's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I was thinking the same thing. Just overall achy in the chest/stomach area. I hope the pains subside.

December 15th, 2012, 02:27 PM
MommytoaMiracle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MammaWannaBe View Post
You sound what I like to call "emotionally hungover". It happens to me especially when I get into like an episode and really cry a lot. I feel it in my bones the next day.

If you have time, I would relax as much as possible. Watch a happy movie, read a good book, take a bath, take a hot shower, nap, have some comfort food, do "you". I think it will help a lot and that you will feel much better mentally and physically for it. I know when I am upset my entire body suffers and I feel the difference.

Hope you feel better soon

I agree. When I have days like that, I always feel emotionally hung over the following day. I hope you feel better!
December 15th, 2012, 05:20 PM
lovelyenchanted's Avatar Super Mommy
We've had a pretty lazy day today. I've been pretty much perched on the couch, I even fell asleep for a while, and I feel a little better.

DD has just hung out with me in the living room, and we've watched kid shows ALL day. I just have to be near her today, doesn't matter what we're doing.

And we made some crafty countdown chains. One for Christmas, and one for baby.

Both of us are still in our PJs from last night.

Just spending time with my girl today.
MammaWannaBe likes this.

December 15th, 2012, 05:58 PM
mamaginger's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Awe...I'm so sorry. I hope you feel better.

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb...I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made...My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together...Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. Psalm 139: 13-16

December 15th, 2012, 06:22 PM
mal91011's Avatar Mommy to Maxwell
I've had these same exact pains in my sides. So uncomfortable. Hope you're feeling better.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search