sorry ive been mia...

Forum: January 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To January 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 16th, 2012, 07:32 AM
SparksFly1986's Avatar Veteran
So three weeks ago the doctor told me I had a uti and gave me keflex I went back the next week same uti so they gave me ceftin. I went back this past wedensday and would you believe I still have the same uti it took a good 20 minutes to find something I could take this close to the end of the pregnancy and they started me on macrobid. Well it now burns worse to pee I am leaking urine (thank goodness for liners) and I feel smelly...sounds ridiculous but I do. Last night I hot a headache so bad I swore I saw fireflies and I knew if I called the doctor I would be told go to labor and delivery but that wasn't an option because I had both of my boys and no sitter. New York doesn't want to pay for inductions before 41 weeks and I'm miserable. Tuesday I will be 37 weeks and she really just needs to come...hence why I haven't been around much. Hope you're all doing better and now I'm back lol
December 16th, 2012, 08:19 AM
nursingmama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
im sorry about the uti's! I feel your pain I have had one every appointment since 14 weeks. Ive been on Keflex, Macrobid, and Cefazolin over and over. (i hate cefazolin cause it tastes bad and I hate keflex cause you have to take it 4x a day... so lame!) Im now just stuck on a maintenance dose of Macrobid until delivery. It sucks having to pee so much huh! My lady parts even are so from having to wipe so often (TMI)

Feel Better!

December 16th, 2012, 10:24 AM
Lacey_619's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I hope baby comes soon for you I was on Macrobid with my last pregnancy for the last two months from a Uti that wouldn't go away. Hang in there baby will be here soon.

December 16th, 2012, 11:19 AM
alicia1984's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'll join you in the UTI club. I was on macrobid. UTI didn't go away. I leak pee all the time and feel disgusting.

December 16th, 2012, 11:24 AM
SparksFly1986's Avatar Veteran
Its nice to know I'm not alone. I just feel so nasty..I appreciate all the kind words
December 16th, 2012, 11:28 AM
*1st time preggars*
Oh man, sorry you're having so much discomfort. Hopefully baby comes soon and you have some relief while enjoying a healthy baby

December 16th, 2012, 08:43 PM
mamaginger's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well.... my tests come back negative but I've been leaking pee for weeks, feel the urge to go all the time, feel sharp twinges in my bladder and also feel smelly and disgusting. . So ready to get this baby out!!!

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb...I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made...My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together...Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. Psalm 139: 13-16

December 16th, 2012, 08:50 PM
iamkc's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to iamkc
BOOOO! I have a bladder condition that's pretty much a perma-UTI. It SUCKS, especially during pregnancy. I am SO sorry. And all those meds don't make you feel any better. I hope that LO decides to come out early for you so you can get some relief. HUGS! (And welcome back! )

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search