Totally relevant poop post

Forum: January 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To January 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 16th, 2012, 08:28 PM
iamkc's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to iamkc
I think that we can add me to the list of ladies with a change of some sort in intestinal outcomes. (How does that sound?) Crampy all night like I'm going to have diarrhea, even though I haven't had anything happen. Still, that's very different for me at this point. It's been all cramps and bloating in the constipation fashion. Does that even make sense? You KNOW how you feel when you're about to have loose bowels. THAT feeling. Yuck. Full-term on Tuesday, but this baby needs to stay in a bit longer...

December 16th, 2012, 10:04 PM
Uh oh. Add decent contractions that aren't going away...I'm hoping that it's just the BH and intestinal discomfort acting together, and not actual labor...though the discharge when I peed a few minutes ago isn't comforting me. :/

December 16th, 2012, 10:30 PM
SaraSmiles's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Uh ohhh.. baby needs to cook a little bit longer! Kup!!

Thank you *Kiliki* for the awesome siggy
December 16th, 2012, 10:34 PM
I called my OB. First time I've done that, I think. He said that since I'm basically 37 weeks, they won't stop anything if it IS labor, but they're still not comfortable with my having a VBAC without having the surgical records from my c-section. His advice: wait it out a bit longer. Okaaaayyyy. Hahahaha Not stronger. Well, as long as I don't move around. I just want her to develop a wee bit longer. Her brain and immune system could definitely benefit! I'm sitting in the chair, not moving at all. Hahahaha

December 16th, 2012, 10:42 PM
SaraSmiles's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Did i hear someone else saying drinking alot of water slows contractions? I hope for you and babys sake its a false alarm! Are they strong?

Thank you *Kiliki* for the awesome siggy
December 16th, 2012, 10:50 PM
Oh, I've been sucking down water! I'm almost positive that this isn't "it", but the contractions are pretty strong and pretty regular. Not full-on, huge labor pains, but definitely like the ones I've been having that have taken my breath away.

I'm just going to keep drinking water and try not to move. Blech.

December 17th, 2012, 08:01 AM
joellejello's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I think the intestinal issues can cause contractions. It's definitely irritating stuff down there! Hope that's all it is for you!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search