Socks...ugh!

Forum: January 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MommaTooters

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To January 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 16th, 2012, 11:18 PM
MommaTooters's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm not usually a sock person unless I'm wearing my boots or am wearing my Crocs at work. I bought a pair of those Vibram Five Finger toe shoes about a year and a half ago and usually wear those...without socks!

I'm working tonight and am wearing my Crocs (the closed up clog style) and a pair of socks. I just bought them, my favorite brand (Gold Toe) and even have the best seamless toe box.

BUT

my feet are so swollen that wearin the darn socks is so uncomfortable! Sitting here at my desk with my socks off and resting ontop of my shoes. Sure hope nobody needs me to move fast!!
cutebee likes this.

December 17th, 2012, 05:32 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I hate socks too. I literally never wear them unless I happen to wear my sneakers, which is usually reserved for working out so you can guess how long it's been since I've had them on, lol. I hate socks for my kids too because they get lost so easily, ugh. I'm buying a whooooole bunch of them before baby gets here so that I don't have to run around the house looking for two that match when we need to go somewhere. My son LOVES socks, the little freak, and I always have to have some for him.

December 17th, 2012, 08:47 AM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
I don't wear socks unless absolutely necessary, which luckily, around here, isn't terribly often. But this weekend was cold and rainy, so decided to wear socks, and realized very quickly that I can't really put them on easily myself anymore

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here
December 17th, 2012, 10:33 AM
topato's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
i usually love socks, but i haven't been able to wear them lately without them hurting me after a few hours. i've been lucky in that my feet haven't been swollen at all- i can still wear all my old shoes, but for some reason, the elastic in my socks killllls me!
December 17th, 2012, 10:35 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I love socks and where them at all times unless in the shower. I feel like the bottom of my feet get too dirty without them. I like the no nonsense socks with the tight band around the instep.

December 18th, 2012, 06:54 PM
Veteran
I am a socks and tennis shoe girl! I always have them on.... Little hard right now but still love them!

December 19th, 2012, 04:46 AM
Mommy
I LOVE socks especially when they are new but lately my feet have been getting so hot that I can't wear anymore.
December 19th, 2012, 04:55 AM
Lacey_619's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I hate socks and shoes. I am barefoot as much as I can be. I am also in love with crocs right now. They are the only thing keeping me from having horrid hip pain.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search