Two for Tuesday!

Forum: January 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Lacey_619
  • 1 Post By kbpeanut

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To January 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 18th, 2012, 09:22 AM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
What is your...

1. Favorite thing about the holiday season?
2. LEAST favorite thing about the holiday season?

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here
December 18th, 2012, 09:34 AM
Lacey_619's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1. Favorite thing about the holiday season? All the lights and getting together with family
2. LEAST favorite thing about the holiday season? The I want, I wants. I think next year I am going to get the kids their santa gift and then we are going to adopt a family and spend the money that way. I think they are getting old enough to see another side to things.
Sawyers_Mommy likes this.

December 18th, 2012, 12:07 PM
iamkc's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to iamkc
1. Favorite: The magic of it. I still have that feeling on Christmas Eve that Santa might actually be coming to set things out under the tree. I love seeing that my kids still believe that there's magic involved. I'm in no hurry to take that away. I love the lights, the togetherness (everyone seems to be willing to take time away from busy schedules to be Christmasy), and so much more.

2. It goes by too quickly. We leave our decorations up way past time to take them down. I don't like how hectic it is right now, this year, given all our circumstances.

December 18th, 2012, 12:20 PM
joellejello's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1. Favorite thing about the holiday season? spending time with family and seeing the joy on the little ones' faces when they open their gifts and get to play together.

2. LEAST favorite thing about the holiday season? Bell ringers standing in front of stores. I know they are there for a good reason and all, but do they HAVE to be at EVERY store EVERY time I go? I really dislike bells.

December 18th, 2012, 12:51 PM
Veteran
1. Favorite thing about the holiday season? Seeing my daughter be soooo excited. First year she is really enjoying it.

2. LEAST favorite thing about the holiday season? Being so huge and having ZERO energy. Feel bad for my kids!

Mom to Ryan (11) and Ashley (4)
Expecting #3 January 9/2013

December 18th, 2012, 01:00 PM
1. Favorite thing about the holiday season? The music, lights, decoration, and the giving!
2. LEAST favorite thing about the holiday season? When it's all over, my house looks and feels so EMPTY!
Mamayo likes this.

December 18th, 2012, 02:51 PM
SaraSmiles's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What is your...

1. Favorite thing about the holiday season? Spending time with the family and making new family traditions
2. LEAST favorite thing about the holiday season? Spending so much money!!! Ahh I hate it!

Thank you *Kiliki* for the awesome siggy
December 18th, 2012, 04:41 PM
Mommy
1. Favorite thing about the holiday season? Everything! It's my favorite time of year.
2. LEAST favorite thing about the holiday season? When it's over!
December 18th, 2012, 05:35 PM
mal91011's Avatar Mommy to Maxwell
1. Favorite thing about the holiday season? The christmas specials, the music, the togetherness!

2. LEAST favorite thing about the holiday season? The weird perfume commercials.

December 18th, 2012, 05:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mal91011 View Post
2. LEAST favorite thing about the holiday season? The weird perfume commercials.

Solid call.

December 18th, 2012, 06:23 PM
Sawyers_Mommy's Avatar Cautiously Expecting #2!
1. Favorite thing about the holiday season? Christmas lights and music! Getting together with family and this year I'm excited cause DS will be big enough to open and be excited about his presents! And especially when it snows on Christmas or when were decorating

2. LEAST favorite thing about the holiday season? This year that its been either warm/sunny or both and it doesn't feel like Christmas. I really hope it snows on or near Christmas. Taking down the tree.
December 18th, 2012, 10:42 PM
MommaTooters's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1. Favorite thing about the holiday season? Spending time with my little family doing Christmas things. Little shopping tips, seeing Santa (three times!), making cookies, reindeer food...the tree, the lights, the excitment my kids have this year!

2. LEAST favorite thing about the holiday season? Having to spend time with extended family. Meaning my side of the family, the in-laws and what not. I promise I love them, but it just seems more stressful around holidays (no matter the holiday) and it's not all sunshine and roses. LOL

Tags
tuesday

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search