Old member of the site, but new here! <3

Forum: January 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To January 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 21st, 2012, 08:48 PM
Hey girls! My name is Sammy and I'm a new addition to your group, sorry it's so late in the pregnancy, I feel I've missed a lot of posts!

I used to be on the site back when I had my daughter in 2007, but couldn't remember my username or password and the email I used for the account isn't active any longer.

So here I am, starting over! Having a little girl, due date January 30th. I love this site and look forward to reading about all you girls and your babies!!
December 21st, 2012, 09:52 PM
mamaginger's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Welcome back! I had a baby boy back in 2005 and am just now having a baby girl some day soon!

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb...I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made...My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together...Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. Psalm 139: 13-16

December 22nd, 2012, 12:04 AM
MelibearMom's Avatar Melissa--expecting #4!!
Welcome! I'm due on the 30th too and I have a son born October 2007!

Hailey Marie 1-29-13 8lbs. 1 oz.
December 22nd, 2012, 05:00 AM
Host of March '10 PR
Welcome back! I'm Rachel, one if the board co-hosts.
I have a 2 year old daughter, and my newborn daughter was born Dec 7, over a month early!!!
Looking forward to getting to know you.
December 22nd, 2012, 05:33 AM
Babyschultz's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Welcome! My name is Jill. This is my 4th c-section. I'm having a girl on Monday. I have a 5 year old girl, 2 year old boy at home, and a 3 year old in heaven.

December 22nd, 2012, 08:57 AM
SparksFly1986's Avatar Veteran
Hi. I'm Maureen. I have a 5 year old son a 4 year old son and am expecting my daughter around January 8th

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search