Full Term!!!

Forum: January 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree6Likes
  • 4 Post By Sawyers_Mommy
  • 1 Post By marybeth76
  • 1 Post By MammaWannaBe

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To January 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 22nd, 2012, 07:16 AM
Sawyers_Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
FINALLY full term!!! YAY!!!! I was telling DH yesterday that it sorta feels like this pregnancy has went by soooo slow, but then I think back and remember when I was only 3wks pregnant (I found out early) and knew that I had 37wks to go and now I only have 3wks to go (or less!)! When I think of it that way its kinda flew by!

I remember this time with Sawyer though and it went by SOO SLOW because everyday you wondering if today is the day and every pain your like "Oh is this the start of something?" lol but I'm hoping with Christmas and such this next week will fly by atleast. I have a full day today, tomorrow, Monday and Tuesday. Wednesday I'm taking down the decorations and cleaning and setting up the swing and bouncy seat then Thursday is my NST and Dr. appointment!

Gotta go to the grocery store today and I'm going to buy a pineapple lol Not trying it until after Christmas and my cough goes away but want to get it bought so it can sit and get ripe! Nothing better than a good pineapple

December 22nd, 2012, 07:23 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Yay! Happy full term! That's so exciting isn't it? And I know what you mean about the last few weeks taking forever. That's how it was with my other two kids because I wanted the baby to hurry and get here; this time I'm not ready for him just yet but I think that is stressing me out just as much, lol! Only a few more days and I will be at that "ok, NOW you can come whenever you want, baby!" stage. Looking forward to that.
Sawyers_Mommy likes this.

December 22nd, 2012, 07:26 AM
MammaWannaBe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yay for being full term! I agree with you, now that I am full term it's a mix of omg this is going so slow and omg it's only 3 weeks (give or take)!
Sawyers_Mommy likes this.

December 22nd, 2012, 07:28 AM
Sawyers_Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by marybeth76 View Post
Yay! Happy full term! That's so exciting isn't it? And I know what you mean about the last few weeks taking forever. That's how it was with my other two kids because I wanted the baby to hurry and get here; this time I'm not ready for him just yet but I think that is stressing me out just as much, lol! Only a few more days and I will be at that "ok, NOW you can come whenever you want, baby!" stage. Looking forward to that.
I'm not ready for him yet either! I mean I am, I'm ready to snuggle him and stuff BUT I want him to wait til after Christmas and preferrbly til after my cough goes away because idk if its something contagious and I don't want to have to NOT snuggle and kiss his face lol

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search