I've been banished.... To my bed.

Forum: January 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By lovelyenchanted

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To January 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 23rd, 2012, 09:39 AM
lovelyenchanted's Avatar Super Mommy
Not by the dr. But by DF.

My BP and swelling stay down as long as I'm laying here so that's where he has insisted I stay. I cooked dinner last night and got up to 152/94. So... Here I am.

I haven't wrapped a single Christmas gift. so I HAVE to do that... Luckily that can be done sitting.

I have to send him out for the last few things I need and our car seat (the coupon expires tomorrow).

I'm reading all posts from my phone. But my hands keep going numb so I can't respond to everyone right now.

3 more weeks... 3 more weeks...
Jay Chrysalis likes this.

December 23rd, 2012, 09:53 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm sorry you are on bed rest! I am making myself do nothing today too. I have been shopping around the malls, standing in long lines and I have been swelling too! My rings aren't fitting so today I told myself I wouldn't do anything except for lay around and wrap presents! Here's to happy wrapping!

December 23rd, 2012, 10:12 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Aw so sorry you are confined to the bed, but definitely get some relaxation in while you can. What a good DF for keeping you there and taking care of all of the other things you need done! Definite brownie points for him!

Always remembering our angel babies - 4/2011 (ectopic), 4/2012 (chemical) and
Angel Twins 5/23/14 (at 7 weeks 2 days)

December 23rd, 2012, 10:57 AM
lovelyenchanted's Avatar Super Mommy
My sweet little peanut doesn't want me laying in the bedroom all by myself... So she cleared me off a spot to lay on the couch. Even set up pillows and a blanket. Such a big girl.*

So, even though she and daddy are cleaning (and I'm useless) I get to be around them at least...

December 23rd, 2012, 02:35 PM
iamkc's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to iamkc
That's so sweet of Payge! And DH! I hope that it pays off and your BP stays down! That can be scary! I'm having the opposite problem with drops. When I stand up and move around, I pass out and/or throw up.

Not much longer, though, and most of this stuff will go away, right! WOOHOO! I hope that you're as productive as possible while sitting.

December 23rd, 2012, 04:08 PM
MammaWannaBe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sorry you're having a free time. Maybe you'll go early even w 3 weeks to go? Has your dr commented on it yet!

Feel better and relax as much as you can!

Thanks Lucy S. for my awesome siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search