How was your Valentine's Day?

Forum: January 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree11Likes
  • 5 Post By LadieBug
  • 3 Post By swaddlestar
  • 1 Post By mal91011
  • 1 Post By Hoping4bby
  • 1 Post By MammaWannaBe

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To January 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 15th, 2013, 06:14 AM
Host of March '10 PR
Did you get anything special? Do anything special?

We stayed home. DH came home early with a bouquet of red roses for me and a single pink rose for our oldest daughter- it made her day
I also made Valentine's Day cookies with my daughter- and I didn't even get to eat any because I'm dieting Oh well, glad to know I have the willpower!
My MIL is coming over this weekend so hopefully DH and I get a chance to go out to dinner to celebrate a belated V-day.

Here's a pic of my girls dressed up in their Valentine's day outfits for those who haven't seen it on FB. Kylie messed up her shirt so we had to improvise with a Christmas shirt, and Lucy couldn't stay awake- but oh well!

Last edited by LadieBug; February 15th, 2013 at 06:20 AM.
February 15th, 2013, 08:54 AM
swaddlestar's Avatar Super Mommy
Not much. Went to Olive Garden with DH & the kids. Eli slept thru the meal. I put him in his little faux tuxedo. He looked so cute in it!! Here's 2 pics:

February 15th, 2013, 10:06 AM
mal91011's Avatar Mommy to Maxwell
Hubby stopped at the specialty cheese shop and got me a variety of cheeses and olives. A great gift for me!!
Sawyers_Mommy likes this.

February 15th, 2013, 10:35 AM
Mega Super Mommy
We stayed in ordered take out and hubby got me roses and a gift cert for a massage. I also got him a watch. Although it was an unconventional Valentines for us it was still very nice!

February 15th, 2013, 10:49 AM
SaraSmiles's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadieBug View Post
Ladiebug, I keep seeing little ones with that type of binkie that you have it your little one's mouth. What is it, is it just a super pacifier???

Thank you *Kiliki* for the awesome siggy
February 15th, 2013, 02:02 PM
Host of March '10 PR
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraSmiles View Post
Ladiebug, I keep seeing little ones with that type of binkie that you have it your little one's mouth. What is it, is it just a super pacifier???
It's called gumdrop, I think it's made by first years. It's very similar to the ones given in the hospital. She actually prefers the nuk paci's, but the only one I could find at that moment was green, so I grabbed the pink gumdrop one for the picture
February 15th, 2013, 07:50 PM
joellejello's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I spent the day recovering from a nasty bug. DH had it today. DS had it the day before me. Ugh, I hope Taylor doesn't get it. DH did get us Blizzards after DS went to bed, we're not big on V-day anyway thank goodness! But we did buy a cake mix to make with Sean and didn't get to, so maybe a late celebration when we're all feeling better.

February 16th, 2013, 11:24 AM
Sawyers_Mommy's Avatar Cautiously Expecting #2!
We just hung around the house. DH got me a box of chocolate from the boys and a card from him that he wrote inside "Redeemable for a dinner of your choice" and he also wrote me a letter.

We're going to dinner tonight. Wish we were able to go as a 'date' but we have to bring the boys, which is fine too. It should still be fuN!
February 16th, 2013, 06:17 PM
MammaWannaBe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We both got each other cards and he got breakfast from DD and put ketchup in a heart around my breakfast sandwich. Que romantico Haha.

Oh and finally got over my self consciousness and nervousness and DTD! (tMI sorry) but that's one hurdle over! It's so much easier when you don't have a huge belly and aching hips!

Thanks Lucy S. for my awesome siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search