Lincoln just rolled over

Forum: January 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By marybeth76
  • 1 Post By swaddlestar

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To January 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 19th, 2013, 11:05 AM
Mega Super Mommy
From his tummy to his back. I could tell he was about to do it and sure enough he flipped right on over.

Anybody else's LO rolling over or working on it?
mal91011 and mommysc2 like this.

February 19th, 2013, 11:08 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Awh that's so exciting. Kingston is still too young it think but it sure is cool waking up every day wondering what they will do next! my most exciting thing right now is smiling he has just started to do it off and on...Im loving every minute of it!

February 19th, 2013, 11:09 AM
lovelyenchanted's Avatar Super Mommy
Already?! Wow! WTG little guy!

Lauryn will roll onto her side, and once when she was sleeping in my bed with me, I woke up and she was on her tummy after I placed her on her back... but I think that was coincidental and I didn't witness it.

February 19th, 2013, 11:10 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Peyton rolled over from her tummy to her back one time at 4 weeks old. I have no idea how she did it, but it hasn't happened since.

I can't believe how quickly they are growing and changing.

February 19th, 2013, 11:12 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I was surprised, he is 6 weeks today. But he is VERY strong. He's been holding his head up very well since he was born, and now that he's started "praying" for his bottle (you know how they put their hands up by their mouth and mash them together and it looks like they're praying for food when they think they're starving to death, lol) sometimes it's SO hard to move his hands out of the way to give him his bottle. He is just one solid little muscle. My daughter is also very very strong so I guess it's not that surprising. Heaven help us all when she decides she doesn't want to do something, it's extremely difficult to make her, lol.

February 19th, 2013, 11:57 AM
Sawyers_Mommy's Avatar Cautiously Expecting #2!
Aww thats exciting!

Marshall hasn't yet but I've been saying it won't suprise me if he does real soon. He rolls onto his side alot when he's on his back and wiggles so much.

He also does the hands by his mouth thing. Alot of times I have to get DH to hold his hands down long enough for me to get the bottle in!
February 19th, 2013, 01:47 PM
Veteran
Wow! My LO has not done that yet. When we do tummy time she lifts her head. Sometimes she even moves her body around but has not flipped yet.
February 19th, 2013, 02:41 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Parker is not even close! I think he's a little lazy lol. Tummy time he does lift his head and when we hold him up he'll put weight on his little legs, but no big movements like turning over yet!

Always remembering our angel babies - 4/2011 (ectopic), 4/2012 (chemical) and
Angel Twins 5/23/14 (at 7 weeks 2 days)

February 19th, 2013, 03:21 PM
mal91011's Avatar Mommy to Maxwell
Max rolled from his stomach to his back, but i think it was a fluke. Who knows though, this kid is crazy strong!! I'm pretty certain he hates being a newborn and would be walking around already if he could!

February 19th, 2013, 04:34 PM
swaddlestar's Avatar Super Mommy
Whoa! Go Lincoln! No leaving that one unattended on the bed!

Eli hasn't done this yet and he's much older. I think he's so fat and heavy he can't get the momentum to do it
Sawyers_Mommy likes this.

February 19th, 2013, 11:44 PM
Xtapolapocet's Avatar Super Mommy
The only time David attempted to roll over was when he was on the changing table and he tried to roll himself off of it. Obviously I acted quickly and stopped his 'rolling'...but that was the only time he tried it that I have witnessed.

February 20th, 2013, 05:48 AM
mommysc2's Avatar Mommy to 3 Blessings!
Sophia hates to be on her tummy alone so our "tummy time is really on my chest. When she is on her back, say on a play mat or something it looks like she is trying to roll over. She really pushes herself to the side and grunts and groans like she is using all her energy to roll over..lol!! When she realizes it's not happening she gets mad and starts to cry.....

"Gina"

Wife to Glenn
Mommy to:
Sarah (15)
Christopher (7)
Sophia (9 months)

Scentsy ~ Certified Independent Consultant
https://ginaamadorong.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Home

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search