Am I the only one

Forum: January 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree11Likes
  • 2 Post By Jules_loves_beaches
  • 3 Post By marybeth76
  • 1 Post By Jules_loves_beaches
  • 2 Post By kbpeanut
  • 2 Post By mal91011
  • 1 Post By LilHerndon

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To January 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 12th, 2013, 12:38 PM
Expecting #1
Who wants to start TTC... Like right now? I love being a mommy and I loved being pregnant, so I would be ecstatic to be pregnant again. AF hasn't returned and DH and I agreed to wait a little while before TTC again, or else we would be TTC already. we will probably wait until Ember is 18 months to 2 years before trying again though.
Sawyers_Mommy and Briar08 like this.

March 12th, 2013, 12:46 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'd rather poke my own eyeballs out than be pregnant again, LOL, but I remember that I was ready for #2 almost immediately after my first was born. We started actively trying when he was 5 months old.

March 12th, 2013, 01:02 PM
Expecting #1
Haha! I think I just have that baby fever/ itch already. Lets hope it passes or I will have Irish twins!!
Xtapolapocet likes this.

March 12th, 2013, 01:17 PM
Sawyers_Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Lol I don't want to right now but as more time passes I think I really would love to when Marshall is two. With DS1 though, I was ready to when he was about 4months old and we started NTNP when he was 5 1/2months.

Even though this pregnancy was harder then with DS1, labor was a breeze (other than some pain of course!) and healing was a piece of cake!! So I wouldn't mind to be pregnant again at all. Like I said not right now, really the only thing that makes me want to wait until Marshall is two is I want to lose weight and us get a different house.

March 12th, 2013, 01:31 PM
mommysc2's Avatar Mommy to 3 Blessings!
I def have baby fever....I did as soon as I came home from the hospital and Sophia was a surpise!! My DH on the other hand is DONE!!!!

"Gina"

Wife to Glenn
Mommy to:
Sarah (15)
Christopher (7)
Sophia (9 months)

Scentsy ~ Certified Independent Consultant
https://ginaamadorong.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Home
March 12th, 2013, 01:37 PM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
I most certainly miss being pregnant. As hard as the nights are sometimes, and as sleep-deprived as I am, I can't wait to start TTC again. Granted, our chances of conceiving on our own are extremely low, but it doesn't hurt to try!
nursingmama and Xtapolapocet like this.

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here
March 12th, 2013, 01:49 PM
mal91011's Avatar Mommy to Maxwell
One and done here! I was on the fence about having a second one but I am 99.8% certain we're finished. And I miss nothing about being pregnant - I'm so happy to have this little guy right here in my arms.
d_tops and Lyndsey2013 like this.

March 12th, 2013, 02:00 PM
mal91011's Avatar Mommy to Maxwell
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbpeanut View Post
Granted, our chances of conceiving on our own are extremely low, but it doesn't hurt to try!
I personally know one person who did ivf and then were able to get pregnant on there own (a little sooner than they wanted to!) and then I read that a lot of women are more fertile after they've been pregnant after fertility treatments. Hopefully it will happen for you when you start trying!

March 12th, 2013, 02:43 PM
MammaWannaBe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I sort of know where you are coming from. I love her so much and the idea of having a sibling for her is super exciting! But at the same token, another one right now makes me cringe because I'm fairly certain Irish twins would be the death of me.

March 12th, 2013, 02:56 PM
Lyndsey2013's Avatar Mom to 2 + 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by mal91011 View Post
One and done here! I was on the fence about having a second one but I am 99.8% certain we're finished. And I miss nothing about being pregnant - I'm so happy to have this little guy right here in my arms.
I totally agree!

Gabriel Tomás, 4/29/14
March 12th, 2013, 03:04 PM
Xtapolapocet's Avatar Super Mommy
I can honestly say I am not ready to TTC yet. Even though my age indicates we can't wait too long, we have decided to wait until David is 8 mos. old before trying again for #2. We will have to see if God will decide to bless us again or not, but I am not too wild about being pregnant again - it was a nightmare.

March 12th, 2013, 04:30 PM
Veteran
I am ready to try but I think we will wait until Maya is 6 months old
March 12th, 2013, 07:04 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm on the fence about wanting another one at all. I had a good pregnancy (til the complications started at 30 weeks) and an easy labor, but Parker is taking up a lot of my time and I really want to get my energy level and body back before we think about TTC again. We had initially agreed on a few years between kiddos, so I really should get on some birth control soon lol.
nursingmama likes this.

Always remembering our angel babies - 4/2011 (ectopic), 4/2012 (chemical) and
Angel Twins 5/23/14 (at 7 weeks 2 days)

March 12th, 2013, 08:51 PM
Host of March '10 PR
I'm not ready to TTC yet. We *might* be done at two, but there's always the possibility for a third. It would probably be a few years away though. Gotta give myself time to forget how hard the infant stage is
I had a pregnancy scare last month that made me realize, I DO NOT want another baby right now!!
March 13th, 2013, 10:06 AM
MelibearMom's Avatar Melissa--expecting #4!!
We are for sure done! DH has his surgery next month.

Hailey Marie 1-29-13 8lbs. 1 oz.
March 14th, 2013, 10:09 AM
Dee
I didn't love being pregnant, and I wouldn't say I'm craving another newborn right now... I absolutely adore this little guy, but my cup is full with mothering him, and I know the next baby won't be nearly so peaceful as this one is. That said, I'm ready to TTC immediately, and I'm only on a low dose pill because my midwife insisted that my body needs a rest from being pregnant, and she's probably right.

So, yes, ready to TTC, but mostly because I want them closely spaced and we're not getting any younger.
March 14th, 2013, 10:52 AM
WENDYLL22's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We agreed pretty early on in the pregnancy with Latham that if he turned out to be a boy we were content with two children. As the pregnancy progressed and I found it to be completely enjoyable and now with him here seeing our lives aren't anymore stressful with adding him to our family I am fairly certain we both want another child. I would be very happy if the third were a little closer in age..maybe start trying when he is over a year. I think we are of the mindset that going ahead while we are still a little bonkers with the little ones would be better than having these two get older and rehashing the insanity!

March 14th, 2013, 12:00 PM
nursingmama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by WENDYLL22 View Post
I think we are of the mindset that going ahead while we are still a little bonkers with the little ones would be better than having these two get older and rehashing the insanity!
Lol thats my DH's thinking also and I am slowly getting on board

March 14th, 2013, 03:58 PM
mojomama's Avatar Super Mommy
Not this time. I was ready to TTC literally minutes after my second baby was born though, lol. And I always get baby is very again about the time they start to crawl.
I'm pretty sure I want one more, but I'm not sure how likely it is. Money and space are big factors.

wife to Michael, mama to Zoe (12), Selene (8), Garvin (6), Gwen (3), Thomas (21m), and a bonus surprise, due 29 June 2015

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search