weekend plans?

Forum: January 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By kbpeanut

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To January 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 15th, 2013, 06:23 PM
minalyn's Avatar MOMMY to Evan 1/7/13
Send a message via Yahoo to minalyn Send a message via Skype™ to minalyn
Anybody doing anything special?

My supervisor is watching Evan tonight and DH and I are going to a new luxury theater with reclining seats and beer/wine service! We're going to see the Oz movie. It's our first time out together since Evan was born, almost 10 weeks! Who knows about the rest of the weekend. I know it's supposed to be in the 80s though... perfect!

Hope whatever your plans you have a great time!

March 15th, 2013, 06:30 PM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
Wow, have fun! I really want to see that movie, you'll have to let us know how it is!

We are probably doing a little of this and that around the house...and maybe go to the Safari Park...it's also supposed to be nice here - mid to upper 70s - perfect!!

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here
March 15th, 2013, 10:10 PM
RobynL's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We are hanging out with friends tonight. My friend is house sitting for her boss who has a freaking bowling alley inside their home as well as a 30ft. Rock wall. We are spending the night over and will hang out again tomorrow. I can't wait cause as soon as I get dexter to bed I'm hitting the hot tub! It's been over a year since I've been in a hot tub!

Sunday my dh has a soccer game and I'm getting lunch with a gf so we will mostly just relax the rest of the weekend.

Thanks Vicki for my always awesome siggy!
March 16th, 2013, 03:29 AM
mal91011's Avatar Mommy to Maxwell
I'll be heading to the hospital to meet my bffs little girl, and then if the roads aren't too bad I'll go to a mom sale.

I'm so jealous of you guys with warm weather! It snowed about an inch and a half here last night and now it's icing. Stupid michigan.

I really want to see oz!! Man, we need to find a babysitter.

March 16th, 2013, 05:52 PM
joellejello's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We're going big and watching Wreck it Ralph tonight and ordered chinese. wheeee!

March 16th, 2013, 09:04 PM
minalyn's Avatar MOMMY to Evan 1/7/13
Send a message via Yahoo to minalyn Send a message via Skype™ to minalyn
@ Karin I can't wait till our next 4 day weekend so we can head to San Diego with Evan. The park and zoo and maybe sea world.

@ Robyn that sounds like so much fun. We bowled a lot before Evan was born.

@Megan is this your bed' s first? I bet you have all kinds if advice for her.

@ also sounds like my Saturday night. I wanted to watch a children's movie but there was nothing on pay per view. We haven't seen wreck it Ralph but I heard good things.

Oz was good. DH kept finding faults with it by comparing it to the wizard of oz. Oz is the viewpoint of the wizard so it had its similarities and differences.the theater was way too comfortable. I had to fight my sleep!

March 16th, 2013, 11:42 PM
mal91011's Avatar Mommy to Maxwell
Yep, it's her first. I have to stop myself from giving too much advice - I realized I was doing that yesterday and that she needs to figure a lot of things out on her own.

It's funny - Max looked gigantic compared to her!!

March 17th, 2013, 12:43 AM
Sawyers_Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well lets see..

Thursday night we went up to TN and stayed the night with my sister. Me and her went to the Duck Duck Goose sell there and I scored all of DS1 and DS2's summer clothes (except shoes for DS1) for $95!! Then we hung out at their house for a bit.

Today (well I guess yesterday since its now 2am lol)we moved around things in the house and DH fixed our floor where some parts needed work while I played outside with the boys. It was sooo warm they actually got to try out their summer clothes we just bought lol.

It is now 2:41am on Sunday and I am just now heading to bed because I've been up painting our old room, which is going to be the boys new room. I ran out of paint though and have to run to the store as soon as they open so I can get it finished before to late. It's supposed to be warm again so I want to spend time outside. But we will be moving DS1's stuff to our old room and setting up DS2's crib and then just hanging outside!

March 17th, 2013, 12:48 PM
mommysc2's Avatar Mommy to 3 Blessings!
Yesterday I went shopping and accomplished a lot! I got Sophia's Baptism gown, it's so beautiful.....I also got her Easter dress and DS a suit for the baptisma and an Easter outfit. I am having a hard time finding something for me to wear since I am so FAT!!!! UGH!!! Today, just hanging around, doing laundry and such! My DS has been sick so I am home with him today......

"Gina"

Wife to Glenn
Mommy to:
Sarah (15)
Christopher (7)
Sophia (9 months)

Scentsy ~ Certified Independent Consultant
https://ginaamadorong.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Home
March 18th, 2013, 05:13 AM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
Quote:
Originally Posted by minalyn View Post
@ Karin I can't wait till our next 4 day weekend so we can head to San Diego with Evan. The park and zoo and maybe sea world.
Awesome! When you do make it here, if you do go to the Park maybe Evan and Bax can have a Park play date
mommysc2 likes this.

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search