Saturday socks!

Forum: January 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To January 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 23rd, 2013, 08:41 PM
Host of March '10 PR
Do you put socks on your LO? Do they stay on?

I've given up on socks for the time being. I can't find any small enough. It's tough though bc it's still so cold here, so I end up always putting her in footed sleepers. She has lots of cute pants, but I don't want to leave her barefoot.
March 23rd, 2013, 09:44 PM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
I do but the only ones that really stay on are Robeez. They NEVER fall off no matter what he does !

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here
March 23rd, 2013, 10:48 PM
Veteran
I found some socks that stay on! I got them off of babysteals and they came in a 6 pack of different colors and look like little shoes...but I can't remember the brand. Pretty stinking happy that they stay on though!
March 24th, 2013, 12:28 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I actually have several that stay on. No specific brand that I know of since they were all gifts but they definitely have to be 0-3. The ones that are bigger do fall off. I was shocked that there were several that stay put maybe my little guy has big feet?

Last edited by Hoping4bby; March 24th, 2013 at 12:32 AM.
March 24th, 2013, 01:36 AM
mal91011's Avatar Mommy to Maxwell
I put knee high ones on him and those stay up. None of the cool ones I bought stay on.

March 24th, 2013, 05:31 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I have a so many socks but they always fall off, so I bought a couple pairs of tights/long underwear and footed pants.
March 24th, 2013, 06:52 AM
MammaWannaBe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oooo knee high socks are a good idea! Most of the 0-3 stay on but until 2 weeks ago we only had like 2 pairs out of 30 that she could wear! Next baby I'm getting footie leggings

March 24th, 2013, 09:11 AM
joellejello's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I don't usually just around the house. But if we're out and about and noy in a footed sleeper I do. It's hard to find ones that stay put

March 24th, 2013, 09:45 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I almost never put socks on him. Then again, I don't ever wear socks either. I hate socks honestly, lol. They are such a PITA to keep up with. I have put them on him maybe twice and they will finally stay on, but for a long time they'd just fall right off. They finally seem to fit really well. I don't think he has BIG feet, but I think he might have chubby feet lol, so maybe that helps.

March 24th, 2013, 03:46 PM
Expecting #1
We don't use socks so much since Ember is usually pretty hot and doesn't need them. When it is cool, I love putting her in tights or footed pants. She has socks and kicks them off occassionally. I found that 0-3 fit her better than NB from day one.

March 25th, 2013, 10:32 AM
Sawyers_Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I always have him in footed sleepers or socks. They generally stay on but most of his socks are too little now and fall off because of that. I need to go shopping for him some new ones.

March 25th, 2013, 11:38 AM
MommaTooters's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've found that the Old Navy ones stay on really good. They are old pairs so not sure if ones from the store now would fit. When out and about I put her little crib shoes on simply to help keep her socks on.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search