Im officially crazy!

Forum: January 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree19Likes
  • 4 Post By nursingmama
  • 4 Post By kbpeanut
  • 1 Post By Hoping4bby
  • 1 Post By MammaWannaBe
  • 1 Post By alicia1984
  • 1 Post By 1stbaby
  • 1 Post By mrssws
  • 1 Post By mamaginger
  • 1 Post By Jules_loves_beaches
  • 4 Post By LilHerndon

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To January 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 27th, 2013, 02:19 PM
nursingmama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I cant believe Im saying this but at 10wks postpartum i find that I am seriously considering another baby sooner rather than later, like maybe trying in the next 3 months. The craziest part is that for both my pregnancies I had morning sickness for 30+wks and horrible traumatic labors/deliveries... But despite that I still find myself thinking about how much I miss my pregnancies and want another baby. Ill wait a few months at least because I dont feel healed yet. Lol i never thought I would be saying this...

March 27th, 2013, 03:46 PM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
You're not crazy....I just told DH the same thing yesterday

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here
March 27th, 2013, 07:39 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I miss being pregnant and everything that went along with it but I can honestly say I don't want another baby right now..I do want another one ...just not right now. I have been having an interesting time getting used to the change and how I'm supposed to figure out work/baby/ and having someone(my mom) watch him. Until I get everything "in place" no babies for me!
nursingmama likes this.

March 27th, 2013, 07:43 PM
MammaWannaBe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoping4bby View Post
I miss being pregnant and everything that went along with it but I can honestly say I don't want another baby right now..I do want another one ...just not right now. I have been having an interesting time getting used to the change and how I'm supposed to figure out work/baby/ and having someone(my mom) watch him. Until I get everything "in place" no babies for me!
I'm in a similar boat. I have a feeling that when I have another I really have to cut back on work or stop working entirely or go down to one client or something. It would be way too much.

I go back and forth from feeling like I could lose my mind some days to wanting to get pregnant again (I'm fairly certain I'm just insane). Not that you girls are! It's just insane for me to be thinking about another child yet. I think it's partially brought on by the pregnancy test I had to take at the OB on Monday when trying to determine why I haven't gotten a period yet and yet have cramping. I swear I was almost upset to learn I wasn't pregnant! It was crazy!

I really am interested to see who the next preggo is in the group though
nursingmama likes this.

March 27th, 2013, 09:31 PM
Host of March '10 PR
Better you than me!

Hehe no I get where you are coming from, after DD1 I had a constant urge to have another. I felt like there was a click ticking over my head.
Now that I've had a second, I can't imagine having a third. Even though I love being pregnant. The "baby" phase with dd1 was so perfect and special, and I could focus on just her. Now that I have two, I always feel spread so thin, making sure I'm giving them both enough attention. And now I'm going off on a ramble...

That said, I'm pretty sure I'll have a third someday. No time soon though.
March 28th, 2013, 03:08 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Umm yes you are crazy. LOL! Just kidding! After my first son was born, we wanted another baby right away. We started actively trying for one when he was only barely 5 months old. I'm done now though, lol. I have no desire whatsoever to ever be pregnant or give birth ever again. If the opportunity to adopt dropped into my lap though, I would snap it up in a heartbeat.

March 28th, 2013, 08:10 PM
alicia1984's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
You aren't crazy. I had the same intense feeling of wanting another child after I had my second baby. We did the NTNP and wound up getting pregnant the first time. Then that kinda spiraled into intense guilt. But I love how my boys are close in age only 16 months apart. They get along well and I hope it'll stay this way.
nursingmama likes this.

March 29th, 2013, 11:14 AM
PickyNicki's Avatar Super Mommy
I can understand. We are absolutely done, but it makes me a little sad to know that I'll never be pregnant or give birth again... I can't imagine going through it all again, though, and especially not the newborn phase... It is a lot harder for me this time. I think it's because our two year old is such a handful. Not that I don't completely love it at the same time... Motherhood is such a conundrum!
Reed Allen (5)
Ellie Nichole (2)
Clairre Julianne 1/14/13

March 29th, 2013, 12:26 PM
Platinum Supermommy
My DH is scheduled for his snip snip in just a couple of weeks and I would be lying if I didn't wish for an oops a few times between now and then, but in my heart I know stopping at 3 is the right thing for us to do. I couldn't imagine paying daycare costs for 4 and one of us staying home isn't an option.
nursingmama likes this.

March 29th, 2013, 08:05 PM
mrssws's Avatar Veteran
You're not the only one. Despite having hyperemesis crap throughout my pregnancy, a slow healing c-section, and a colic baby with mspi I want another one. DH aka idiot said "it would be easier because all they have to do is cut where the incision is and pull em out c-sections are easier" I HAD to slap him after he said that. I heard that with c-sections they want you to wait two years before getting prego again???? I would like to have a VBAC and there's a birthing center thats crazy enough to do it.
nursingmama likes this.

March 30th, 2013, 07:12 AM
mamaginger's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I want another baby but I don't want to be pregnant or give birth again...I also don't know where I would put another baby in this house.
nursingmama likes this.

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb...I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made...My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together...Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. Psalm 139: 13-16

March 30th, 2013, 07:47 AM
Expecting #1
I'm totally ready!! Still no signs of AF and I'm BFing and pumping so who knows when it will return. Other than my body not aging AF, I keep thinking I need to spend more one on one time with Ember before going to #2 so we will probably wait at least a year. I miss being pregnant and really can't wait until we can try for number 2. DH on the other hand wants to space them and wait at least two years
nursingmama likes this.

March 30th, 2013, 09:19 AM
MammaWannaBe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrssws View Post
You're not the only one. Despite having hyperemesis crap throughout my pregnancy, a slow healing c-section, and a colic baby with mspi I want another one. DH aka idiot said "it would be easier because all they have to do is cut where the incision is and pull em out c-sections are easier" I HAD to slap him after he said that. I heard that with c-sections they want you to wait two years before getting prego again???? I would like to have a VBAC and there's a birthing center thats crazy enough to do it.
I've never heard of having to wait 2 years to try again after a c section. Did a dr tell you that??

I also hope to VBAC

March 30th, 2013, 05:27 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Yup same feelings here! DH and I had a talk about this the other day and we are both on board to try for another sooner rather than later. I told him I don't want to really try until September so I can finish my degree before number 2. Parker was such a miracle baby and so unlikely to happen we aren't even sure we will be able to get pregnant again, but we're sure going to try so they are pretty close in age!

Always remembering our angel babies - 4/2011 (ectopic), 4/2012 (chemical) and
Angel Twins 5/23/14 (at 7 weeks 2 days)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search