~April Roll Call: Sign in Here!~

Forum: January 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To January 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 10th, 2013, 07:19 AM
SaraSmiles's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How is mommyhood going? Great! Although challenging at times, I wouldn't change it one bit
What are you looking forward to this month? Hopefully some nice weather.
What is your favorite part about this age/stage? I love when his smiles are actually meaningful, not just random facial expressions like last month!
What are you disliking right now? The fact that my stepson just had Strep throat, so now I get to sanitize the entire house today! (His first day back to school today)

Thank you *Kiliki* for the awesome siggy
April 17th, 2013, 11:12 PM
How is mommyhood going? Great! I feel like we've finally gotten into a rhythm of sorts.

What are you looking forward to this month? A true giggle from my little one.

What is your favorite part about this age/stage? How she reacts to daddy. She's fascinated by him.

What are you disliking right now? Having to retire all her nb sized clothes!

April 29th, 2013, 05:22 PM
Host of March '10 PR
How is mommyhood going? okay... busy! Being a mom of two is a whole new ball game.
What are you looking forward to this month? warmer weather, spring!
What is your favorite part about this age/stage? more interactive, lots of smiles and vocalization
What are you disliking right now? teething!
April 29th, 2013, 08:56 PM
Dee
How is mommyhood going? Best.Thing.Ever. (And I am surprised every time I realize that I feel that way.)

What are you looking forward to this month? Spring. I'm ready.
What is your favorite part about this age/stage? He's becoming so engaged and interested in things around him and things in his hands.
What are you disliking right now? Finding balance. I like that he's awake more, it's so much fun! But I'm finding it hard to balance other expectations with wanting to spend time with him while he's awake.
April 30th, 2013, 06:23 AM
WENDYLL22's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How is mommyhood going? Great! We have really adjusted well and I feel like things honestly couldn't run any smoother.
What are you looking forward to this month? The feel of Spring in the air and finally some warmer weather to get us out and about.
What is your favorite part about this age/stage? It seems like the milestones come out of nowhere at this stage...the rolling, laughing....lots of talking and starting to sit up with assistance.
What are you disliking right now? I am a little troubled by Latham's discomfort with the teething but other than that no comlaints.

May 12th, 2013, 11:22 PM
Mommy
How is mommyhood going?
What are you looking forward to this month?
What is your favorite part about this age/stage?
What are you disliking right now?

How is mommyhood going?

I'm loving it!!!

What are you looking forward to this month?

4 month check up to see how she's doing.

What is your favorite part about this age/stage?

The laughter!

What are you disliking right now?

She's still on Zantac.

Tags
april 13 top 50

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search