~April Roll Call: Sign in Here!~

Forum: January 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To January 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 1st, 2013, 07:19 PM
Host of March '10 PR
Already April!!!

How is mommyhood going?
What are you looking forward to this month?
What is your favorite part about this age/stage?
What are you disliking right now?
April 1st, 2013, 07:33 PM
swaddlestar's Avatar Super Mommy
How is mommyhood going? It's a juggling act, but having two makes my heart feel like it's overflowing!
What are you looking forward to this month? Nothing noteworthy on the horizon yet...
What is your favorite part about this age/stage? The giggles and the way he lights up when he sees me! Makes me feel like super-mommy!
What are you disliking right now? How quick each day goes by now that I'm back to work. I feel like I no sooner get settled in at home then it's dinnertime, then bathtime, & bedtime.

April 1st, 2013, 09:05 PM
nursingmama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How is mommyhood going? Its wonderful! I love being a mommy so much I already want another one

What are you looking forward to this month? hmmmm DH finishing the semester so my work schedule can be a little more flexible.

What is your favorite part about this age/stage? I love the giggles/smiles!

What are you disliking right now? Well Felix is going through a growth spurt and want to eat like every hr which is a bit hard on my body

April 2nd, 2013, 12:29 AM
mal91011's Avatar Mommy to Maxwell
How is mommyhood going? Mommy to max is the most amazing thing I've ever done! Adjusting to megan as a mom, I'm still working on. Not sure if that makes sense...
What are you looking forward to this month? Finally getting warmer and we can be outside more!
What is your favorite part about this age/stage? His personality emerging. The smiles and talking and laughing.
What are you disliking right now? My little guy is sick. It hurts me to hear him struggling to breath like this.

April 2nd, 2013, 04:10 AM
Sawyers_Mommy's Avatar Cautiously Expecting #2!
How is mommyhood going? Great! I love my boys
What are you looking forward to this month? Can't think of anything at the moment
What is your favorite part about this age/stage? His face lighting up when he sees me and how if I'm near by and someone else is holding him or he's sitting in his seat, he stares at me and smiles when I'm not even talking to him lol
What are you disliking right now? Him not sleeping through the night!
April 2nd, 2013, 07:01 AM
joellejello's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How is mommyhood going? wonderfully! Adding a second has been SOOO much easier on me than having my first.
What are you looking forward to this month? my birthday
What is your favorite part about this age/stage? She's getting so much more interactive, trying to 'talk' to us, smiling a ton, and I know those giggles aren't too far behind.
What are you disliking right now? She is still refusing the bottle. It kills me, I need her to eat better while I'm at work, if she doesn't do better, I'll just be sitting here worrying all day every day. About her empty belly, about DH's sanity, about DS getting any attention since DH will be dealing with super cranky hungry baby. Yeah, she needs to eat from a dang bottle.

April 2nd, 2013, 07:51 AM
mommysc2's Avatar Mommy to 3 Blessings!
How is mommyhood going? GREAT!!!! I love being a mom!!

What are you looking forward to this month? Sophia's Baptism is on Sunday!

What is your favorite part about this age/stage? Her developing personality...she's so adorable and happy!

What are you disliking right now? nothing

"Gina"

Wife to Glenn
Mommy to:
Sarah (15)
Christopher (7)
Sophia (9 months)

Scentsy ~ Certified Independent Consultant
https://ginaamadorong.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Home
April 2nd, 2013, 08:02 AM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
How is mommyhood going? Excellent. I love being a mom!
What are you looking forward to this month? My MIL is coming for a long weekend, then my parents are coming for about a week. It's the first time my dad will meet Baxter!
What is your favorite part about this age/stage? He is SO close to giggles!! I live the "conversations" we have every day.
What are you disliking right now? Not too much. He still fusses a lot at night though.

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here
April 2nd, 2013, 08:18 AM
Lil_Mama2B's Avatar Veteran
How is mommyhood going? Amazing! I love it
What are you looking forward to this month? DH getting his security schooling done and we are going for a night out just the two of us!
What is your favorite part about this age/stage? how interactive shes becoming, I love all the noises she makes while shes telling me a story lol its so cute
What are you disliking right now? going back to school!!

April 2nd, 2013, 09:34 AM
Expecting #1
How is mommyhood going? Loving it!
What are you looking forward to this month? I am hoping Ember will reach for me when I pick her up
What is your favorite part about this age/stage? watching her develop and get stronger everyday
What are you disliking right now? being back at work is rough and time just goes by too quickly!

April 2nd, 2013, 10:05 AM
Mega Super Mommy
How is mommyhood going? Great, I'm becoming more relaxed with the whole mommyhoodness, at first I never wanted to leave the house and would stress over everything.
What are you looking forward to this month? The warmer weather
What is your favorite part about this age/stage? I love the mornings it's when I get the most smiles and baby talk.
What are you disliking right now? footed clothes, all of the 0-3 month footie pj's don't fit the feet and the 6mnth ones are just about too small for his feet as well and length wise are almost too short. I have a long baby
April 2nd, 2013, 10:40 AM
minalyn's Avatar MOMMY to Evan 1/7/13
Send a message via Yahoo to minalyn Send a message via Skype™ to minalyn
How is mommyhood going? Awesome! When I look bacj at those first few weeks I thin YEs they were hard but it get's easier and easier by the day.

What are you looking forward to this month? I'm hoping to See Evan roll from tummy to back or back to tummy.

What is your favorite part about this age/stage? To see the expression on his face from him learning. Even him just looking at the sea life decals on his wall makes me smile.

What are you disliking right now? Things are still on his schedule. Like if I'm planning to run errands and he just fell asleep, I'll wait til his nap is over to do what I have to do. I don't want to disrupt his sleep.

April 2nd, 2013, 02:04 PM
MammaWannaBe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How is mommyhood going?
It's going pretty well! I love my little girl and feel fortunate that I get to stay home with her and now have some part time help that is making me feel less guilty about working as well

Vivi's Baptism! I can't wait!

I love that she is moving more and becoming more interactive. Also the smiles and giggles kill me!

She's still eating pretty frequently and also just the lack of schedule we still have during the day. Her nap times are really unpredictable

April 2nd, 2013, 02:53 PM
Platinum Supermommy
How is mommyhood going? It's going pretty good although life with 3 can get overwhelming at times.
What are you looking forward to this month? Getting past the cold weather so the girls and I can start going for walks.
What is your favorite part about this age/stage? The unpredictable smiles. She can be crying her eyes out one minute and smiling so big the next.
What are you disliking right now? I have a licking baby. She licks everything and I mean EVERYTHING. We call her Little Puppy. There is always a wet spot on my shoulder where she has licked my shirt.

April 2nd, 2013, 03:43 PM
mojomama's Avatar Super Mommy
How is mommyhood going? Great! I love having all these small people around!
What are you looking forward to this month? Warm weather, getting out of the house and getting some sun, and my kids getting registered for school next year.
What is your favorite part about this age/stage? The stories Thomas tells. He's a pretty chatty kid, and they're happy stories most of the time.
What are you disliking right now? He's started pinching while nursing. I hate it.

wife to Michael, mama to Zoe (12), Selene (8), Garvin (6), Gwen (3), Thomas (21m), and a bonus surprise, due 29 June 2015
April 3rd, 2013, 09:29 PM
alicia1984's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How is mommyhood going? Great now that I have my PPD under control. I'm grateful for a supportive husband and family. Don't know what I'd do without them.

What are you looking forward to this month? Nothing really

What is your favorite part about this age/stage? I like how he is more alert and curious about things. He sleeps better.

What are you disliking right now? Nothing!

April 3rd, 2013, 11:43 PM
Mega Super Mommy
How is mommyhood going? Pretty good! I finally feel like I'm getting a handle on being a Mommy and I'm loving it!

What are you looking forward to this month? More changes, more talking, smiling, giggling.

What is your favorite part about this age/stage? That he knows who I am. I love to see him stare at me from across the room!

What are you disliking right now? His tantrums when his Dad gets home. Not sure what the deal pis but he usually fusses right withnDH gets home and it makes it hard for me to get a break to do dinner or anything else I was looking forward to doing.

April 5th, 2013, 11:20 PM
Xtapolapocet's Avatar Super Mommy
How is mommyhood going? It's going great.
What are you looking forward to this month? Nothing specific
What is your favorite part about this age/stage? David working so hard to talk to me.
What are you disliking right now? The fact that we found out he's teething (and has been since a week ago, he just turned 3 mos. on 04.02)

April 7th, 2013, 09:05 AM
EDD of January 9, 2013
How is mommyhood going?
Great! I don't think i have ever been so happy with my life!
just watching him grow more adn more each day!
Him learning so much! You can just see it in his little face. Everything is still just so new and amazing for him!
Teething!!!

April 7th, 2013, 03:01 PM
mrssws's Avatar Veteran
How is mommyhood going? Mommyhood is great! I am just having a little hard time juggle mommyhood and work.
What are you looking forward to this month? Well April 29th is my b-day I will be 32 yrs old.
What is your favorite part about this age/stage? He's coming into his little personality and he's a giggler he laughs at EVERYTHING
What are you disliking right now? No matter what LO wakes up 430am to eat and play and he will stay up until about 7am the time I have to leave for work. He won't allow me to take a quick nap, workout, or anything

Tags
april 13 top 50

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search