Question for c section mommies

Forum: January 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To January 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 2nd, 2013, 11:23 AM
Lil_Mama2B's Avatar Veteran
I am 11 weeks out now and I still have this one spot in my stomach that is very tender. Its not by the incision its actually about even with my belly button but off to the right side. It hurts a bit when I stretch, have sex, bend over etc. its not a constant pain but definitely annoying.

Does anyone else still have a tender spot in their tummy?

April 2nd, 2013, 02:06 PM
MammaWannaBe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I still feel uncomfortable on my right side around the incision. Sometimes it's really painful actually. I was checked out and the Dr said it's really normal and a lot of times one side will hurt more because that's where they pulled the baby out and did more of the work so I'd say you're ok! I know the healing process for a C Section really is a pain.

Thanks Lucy S. for my awesome siggy!
April 2nd, 2013, 05:03 PM
mal91011's Avatar Mommy to Maxwell
I have a spot inn the exact same location but it doesn't hurt so much as I just feel a lot of pressure. I have no idea what it is, but it's getting annoying.

April 3rd, 2013, 03:30 AM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
I have a twinge in the same spot. It's not painful but is it annoying. At times I feel it is like an odd form of AF cramps. My LO lies pretty much right on my incision when he nurses too, which gets uncomfy after a while.

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here
April 3rd, 2013, 02:14 PM
PickyNicki's Avatar Super Mommy
Me, too. My pooch area under my belly button is still a little tender. Not super painful but noticable.
Reed Allen (5)
Ellie Nichole (2)
Clairre Julianne 1/14/13

April 3rd, 2013, 04:40 PM
Good to know its pretty normal to still be sore. Was getting worried something was wrong. I remember asking them when I was still in the hospital why my right side hurt more and they said thats where they pulled Alayna out. I totally forgot about that until you said it! lol some good stuff they put you on right after surgery eh?

The midwife sent me for the scan to see if I had a hernia there but they couldnt find anything so she thought it was stitches that were still swollen inside.. that was over a month ago though and its still sore. Wouldnt the stitches have disolved by now?

April 3rd, 2013, 09:26 PM
alicia1984's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yeah, my incision site feels a litle sore on the right side. Also the surrounding skin is still kinda numb. I could probably get a small tattoo there and not feel much of anything. So weird.

April 4th, 2013, 11:25 AM
The numbness is weird.. My leg is also still numb in some spots from the epidural.. starting to wonder if it will ever go away

April 5th, 2013, 11:07 PM
Xtapolapocet's Avatar Super Mommy
I still have slight numbness as well (that can last up to 6 mos). My OB said that where the nerves are cut during the c-section it may never heal 100%. So those of us who still have numbness may always have a little in that area. As for the soreness, that can last up to a year from what I was told. So I guess just try to take it easy and realize....it's gonna be a while.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search