I miss you all!!!

Forum: January 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By lovelyenchanted

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To January 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 6th, 2013, 06:59 PM
lovelyenchanted's Avatar Super Mommy
It seems like since I've been back to work (2 1/2 weeks now) I have hardly been online. I miss talking to you ladies.

Lauryn was 11 weeks last Wednesday. She was 12 lb 5oz at her 2 month well check, and I weighed her last weekend here at home and she was 13 pounds. She's my little chunk. We've pretty much had to move to all 3-6 clothing. It's a big difference compared to my ODD who's clothing size always matched her age... and still at almost 7 can wear some 5T clothing (this is how I get them matching outfits, at Gymboree! lol) and would STILL wear a 5 in pants if her legs weren't so long (I have to get adjustable waist 6's and yank in the elastic).

It's so hard to believe that she is almost 3 months old already! I don't know where the time went!

She's "talking" a lot more, giving us tons of smiles, and is overall a very happy baby.

She's getting over being sick though. She got the GI bug going around, and is also being treated for a sinus infection. But, she's doing much better, so that's good.

I just have no time anymore. I really do miss you girls. I hope everyone and their LO's are doing well!
Xtapolapocet likes this.

April 6th, 2013, 08:18 PM
MammaWannaBe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Miss you too but enjoy staying up to date with you on FB my Viv is also on the bigger size and I love my chunk a monk too

April 6th, 2013, 11:28 PM
Xtapolapocet's Avatar Super Mommy
Thank you so much for posting, I miss you too!!! I am so happy to hear things are going well and that your LO is growing by leaps and bounds. At David's last check (on Thu) we found out he's 25" long, 14 lbs. 12 oz. and his head is now 41 cm in circumference. He, too, is having GI issues (all associated with acid reflux). I also cannot believe it's been 3 months, I don't know where the time has passed...but it is so exciting getting to share this time with the LO's.

If you're on FB please add me to keep in touch! ^.^

Last edited by Xtapolapocet; April 6th, 2013 at 11:30 PM.
April 8th, 2013, 05:26 AM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
Glad you popped in! Sounds like she's doing great!

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search