irregular postpartum periods???

Forum: January 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To January 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 17th, 2013, 02:29 PM
nursingmama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
For everyone who has gotten their period since having baby has it been regular??? Ive gotten one period (a little over a month ago) and am a few days past due for AF to show again. Im definitely not pregnant and I know that she is on her way because Ive had a ton of PMS symptoms lately (breakouts, bloating, cramping, irritable, ect) I would just prefer for AF to be regular if Im going to get it. I have always been like clockwork before baby so I dont like this randomness.

So what about you ladies??? Has AF postpartum been regular for you????

April 17th, 2013, 02:59 PM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
I haven't gotten my first PP AF yet, but I do know plenty of ladies who have had very irregular PP AFs...so my guess is that's normal. Annoying, but normal

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here
April 17th, 2013, 03:48 PM
Mega Super Mommy
My AF has been weird, I thought the first one was going to be really bad since I had killer cramps which couldn't be relieved by anything and I ended up having a light 2 day bleed and that was it, and now I should be due and my hips have been killing me and I have had cramps for almost a week now but nothing. I know i'm not pregnant because that would require DTD and that hasn't happened in a while. poor DH.
April 17th, 2013, 05:38 PM
Sawyers_Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My periods have never been the average 28days or even a steady say, 30days. Each month is different, I might have a 30 day cycle one month, a 28day one the next and then a 35 day cycle the next. USUALLY whatever day of the month I start on, I generally start a day or two after that but I guess I would be considered irregular.

Anyways back to the question - I've had two so far and I think it was 33 days inbetween. I may be off a day or two, i'd have to look at the calender but something like that. I guess we'll see what happens this month

April 17th, 2013, 06:46 PM
RobynL's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm no help. 3.5 months out and no sign of AF yet. I love not having AF but it always makes me a little nervous...

Thanks Vicki for my always awesome siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search