Aden & Anais

Forum: January 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By kbpeanut

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To January 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 17th, 2013, 06:40 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I am completely addicted to this brand. I started out with some recieving blankets from my baby shower and purchased a set of "Burpy Bibs" from Babysteals and one sleep sac..also from Babysteals and found that I wasn't using any of the other blankets, sleep sacs or bibs that I had gotten. Everything they sell is such great quality and it's the only thing that will absorb the spit up and drool that is so frequent these days.

I just ordered a set of 2 blankets (on Babysteals ...again today...they still have some) ...oh and I ordered a few more Bibs ..smaller ones from Amazon and i'm waiting for them to come in the mail.

Does anyone else have a specific brand for things like this that they love?

I think the only other thing I may need are some wash cloths.. I guess i'm a sucker for that muslin cotton! ..

April 17th, 2013, 07:03 PM
Expecting #1
I LOVE aden&anais as well! The burpy bibs are the absolute best! I haven't needed sleep sacs yet, we are still swaddling, but I will have to get some when we transition to the sleep sac

April 18th, 2013, 06:41 AM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
I have a huge a+a addiction I have at least 12 (maybe 16?) swaddles, 3 sleep sacks in the triple layer (still need single layer), lots of burly bibs and regular bibs. Will eventually get crib sheets too. They just started selling an easy swaddle, which I would have loved when DS was tinier.

My 2 other absolute fav brands are Silkberry Baby and Kickee Pants. Both clothing made if organic bamboo, so very soft. Plus the only thing that seems to keep him cool on hot days.
Hoping4bby likes this.

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here
April 18th, 2013, 05:56 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Oh I will have to look into those 2 brands for sure! Any special place to get good deals on them?
Also I have found some Aden and Anais stuff at Ross and Marshall's lately. I just got another light sleep sack there the other day!

April 18th, 2013, 09:44 PM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
Honestly, Zulily has the best deals when the brands are featured. Otherwise I just keep my eye open for sales and deals. Babies in Bloom in Vista carries Kickee Pants if you're ever up that way

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here
April 18th, 2013, 10:26 PM
LovelyMama's Avatar Veteran
Location: Military Wife ~ living everywhere my hubby is needed :-)
I love my a&a bibs. I have yet to get anything else until we move in June (we have zero space here) I love steals and just got a zoobie. It is the cutest thing!!

http://www.zoobies.com/

I got Ev the giraffe.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search