Schedule

Forum: January 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By minalyn
  • 1 Post By SaraSmiles
  • 1 Post By MammaWannaBe
  • 1 Post By Hoping4bby
  • 1 Post By RobynL
  • 1 Post By WENDYLL22
  • 1 Post By Sawyers_Mommy

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To January 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 18th, 2013, 11:55 AM
mommysc2's Avatar Mommy to 3 Blessings!
Are your LO's on a schedule as far as eating and sleeping?

Sophia is not. She does sleep through the night and has her 1st bottle between 5-6:30am but the rest of the day is at her demand. She does normally eat every 3 hours but it could be less if she didn't finish her previous bottle or longer if she is still sleeping. She also sleeps whenever. Somedays she goes without sleeping much (cat naps) and others its like after every bottle. Some nights her last bottle is 8:30ish and other more like 10:30pm. I want to get her on some sort of schedule but it's hard. I want her to eat when she's hungry and sleep when shes tired......

What are you ladies doing? I know many of you are back at work so I guess with daycare they have them on schedules but what about the SAHM's like myself.

"Gina"

Wife to Glenn
Mommy to:
Sarah (15)
Christopher (7)
Sophia (9 months)

Scentsy ~ Certified Independent Consultant
https://ginaamadorong.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Home
April 18th, 2013, 12:19 PM
minalyn's Avatar MOMMY to Evan 1/7/13
Send a message via Yahoo to minalyn Send a message via Skype™ to minalyn
Well I'm a working mom and Evan kinda does what he wants at daycare. Some days he's a cat napper others he'll take a 2 hour nap. When it's home time we have a somewhat schedule. I bathe him every other day. On bath nights I'll give him a bottle, bathe him, play time, bed time between 8 and 9. Sometimes he might need a small bottle (2oz or less) before bed but most of the time he's juts sleepy from playing.
mommysc2 likes this.

April 18th, 2013, 04:05 PM
SaraSmiles's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
His schedule is a little flexible. He usually has his last bottle of the night around 8pm and soon goes to sleep, then wakes up around 3am where I give him his binky and then I usually have to wake him up at 630 to eat his first bottle of the morning. The only reason I wake him is because that is his time to eat before I need to get the other 2 ready for school. Then after that he usually naps from about 730 (because of the car ride to drop the kids off at school) til about 830. Then eats again every 3 hours or so and sort of naps as he pleases. Some days he naps more than others...it all depends.
mommysc2 likes this.

Thank you *Kiliki* for the awesome siggy
April 18th, 2013, 05:02 PM
MammaWannaBe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Vivi really doesn't have a schedule either. She has her last bottle between 8:30-10pm and then goes to bed. She wakes up between 5:30-7:30am and then after that it's anyone's guess. She won't nap in her crib during the day but usually takes a longer late am nap in her swing and another nap in the afternoon. She's a cat napper mostly.
mommysc2 likes this.

Thanks Lucy S. for my awesome siggy!
April 18th, 2013, 06:44 PM
Mega Super Mommy
We don't technically have a schedule but he does like naps at the same time every day... usually one around 1:30 or so and at 5:30. my husband and I have a pretty easy routine that we had before Kingston was here and we just kept it..more or less. We usually try to start getting him ready for bed at 9 or 9:30 and then feed him and he falls asleep around 10 (on a good night..sometimes he goes to sleep earlier which is dreadful because he wakes up 3-4 hours later and then is up every 2 hours after that) He always wakes up around 4 then 6 a.m. then 8 a.m. and then sometimes he sleeps in until 10:30 ..yesterday he slept until 12:20!! Crazy guy!! So there is a schedule and there isn't we just go with the flow and hope that he sleeps for 4hrs or more at night! ..which hasn't been happening this week at all!
mommysc2 likes this.

April 18th, 2013, 09:26 PM
RobynL's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Dex is kinda on a schedule. He typically wakes up between 630 and 730 in the morning and he typically goes to sleep between seven and 830 in the evening. Dexter is not a very good napper. He typically takes 3-5 20 to 30 minute naps throughout the day. As far as feeding goes, Dexter breast feeds on demand during the day, he also gets 2 ounce formula supplements at 11 AM 5 PM and his last one is right before bed around 8 PM
mommysc2 likes this.

Thanks Vicki for my always awesome siggy!
April 19th, 2013, 10:05 AM
WENDYLL22's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have tried very hard to keep Latham on a strict schedule and believe me when we are the slightest bit off we know it! His last bottle after bath each night is at 7:30...the bed at 8-8:30....up at 3-4 unless he is stirred. He wakes again at 7 when I change him and give him a bottle before I get Madison and myself ready. From then until 8 he swings/cat naps. He naps after every bottle for about 30minutes to an hour after until mid afternoon when he takes a 2 hour nap. Evenings are very routine.
mommysc2 likes this.

April 19th, 2013, 11:01 AM
Sawyers_Mommy's Avatar Cautiously Expecting #2!
Ugh not really and it's driving me crazy! I know he is just little and will eat and sleep when he wants but I feel it'd be so much easier to make a schedule I just can't figure out how to get him to follow it.

The only type of schedule we have is that he almost always goes to sleep at 7:30 (sometimes a bit later or earlier), wakes at 2:30-3:30am to eat and then again at 6-7am. During the day he has been cat napping mostly but has been taking a long nap about 2 or so. It really just depends though. Once he's bigger I know it'll get easier as far as him being more predictable. He is alot easier then when he was a newborn though!
mommysc2 likes this.
April 20th, 2013, 04:12 AM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
We try to keep B on a schedule, especially at night, but during the day he is more in a babyled feeding/napping schedule now. He will wake for the day around 6-7 and after he eats will sleep for an hour or 2 more. Throughout the day he will usually eat every 3 hours, moving to every 2 late in he day. We try and do a sleep-feed-wake-sleep pattern, and it worked well for a while but he's in a phase where he won't nap now. At night we try and keep it the same: nurse at 7-8, bath (if bath night), nurse, bottle then bed.

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search