Sunday Sounds: Baby talk!

Forum: January 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To January 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 21st, 2013, 06:24 AM
Host of March '10 PR
What sounds is your LO making?

Any laughing?

How often is your LO crying?
April 21st, 2013, 06:29 AM
PickyNicki's Avatar Super Mommy
Clairre coos and "talks" to us when we talk to her. She hums sometimes, even when she's sleeping. Lol! She very rarely cried. I don't really let her. When she starts whimpering I get her. Last night was the first time she really cried. She was inconsolable. So not like her...she is a very happy baby.
Reed Allen (5)
Ellie Nichole (2)
Clairre Julianne 1/14/13

Sawyers_Mommy's Avatar Cautiously Expecting #2!
What sounds is your LO making? Just some cooing.

Any laughing? Oh my, yes! When we change his shirt and barely touch under his arm to take it off, he laughs his head off because it tickles lol

How often is your LO crying? Usually just when he's hungry or tired. Some days he's fussy though, or he'll be content as ever until the minute I get up to do something productive lol
Host of March '10 PR
What sounds is your LO making? Lucy makes lots of squeals that sound like "eyyyye!" I swear she repeats "hi" sometimes. She loves when I sing to her, that really gets her squealing!

Any laughing? We have gotten a few random chuckles out of her- usually it's her daddy that gets her to laugh.

How often is your LO crying? She cries if she has a need I'm not meeting fast enough- hungry, tired. But I stay pretty on top of her needs so she calms down really quick. She's not one to cry for no reason. Except for the occasional evening when she seems to be over tired and yells at DH while he feeds her.
April 21st, 2013, 06:43 AM
WENDYLL22's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What sounds is your LO making? Latham is making a lot if "Eww Eww" Sounds and "MMMM"

Any laughing? No laughter yet, but when he gets works up he squeals.

How often is your LO crying? only when extra tired.

April 21st, 2013, 09:59 AM
Mega Super Mommy
What sounds is your LO making? Lincoln makes tons of sounds. He squeals and squeaks and coos every morning in his swing. He makes super sweet little "ohhhh" and "gooo" sounds.

Any laughing? Yes lots of laughing. He is SUCH a happy baby and it's so easy to make him laugh. He smiles so big it looks like his face will split in half, lol.

How often is your LO crying? He cries mostly when he's tired or hungry.

April 21st, 2013, 11:45 AM
MammaWannaBe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Vivi makes the craziest sounds! She loves to coo and to roll her tongue and make these like animal calls. I do it back to her and its like our own secret language

She's definitely laughing now. It depends on the day but when she really gets going its so cute. She has a lower laugh so I wonder if shell have sort of a deeper voice like me.

Vivi doesn't get into as many crying fits as she used to. Usually if she does it's because she's hungry, over stimulated, her tired cry, or just wanting to be held. She loves being held and if she's just crying to let out some stress it doesn't last too long and some Britney Spears calms her almost immediately 95% of the time. It's so odd

Thanks Lucy S. for my awesome siggy!
April 21st, 2013, 05:56 PM
mommysc2's Avatar Mommy to 3 Blessings!
What sounds is your LO making? babbling, ohhhs and ahhhhs......like she really is trying to talk to you!

Any laughing? just started to actually giggle, we heard it twice so far!

How often is your LO crying? she cries really only when she is hungry, over-tired or has a poop diaper. She will cry to if she wants a new position like out of the bouncy set or swing and be held.

"Gina"

Wife to Glenn
Mommy to:
Sarah (15)
Christopher (7)
Sophia (9 months)

Scentsy ~ Certified Independent Consultant
https://ginaamadorong.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Home
April 22nd, 2013, 05:05 AM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
What sounds is your LO making? Lots of coos and blabbers

Any laughing? Not yet but it's close!

How often is your LO crying? Not unless he is super hungry or has a really poopy diaper. Sometimes when we put him in carseat too.

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here
April 22nd, 2013, 09:17 AM
joellejello's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What sounds is your LO making? lots of coos, blurbs, ahhh, and squeals. She's much more vocal than my son was at this age

Any laughing? no full out belly laughs, but she'll do the quick little squeek or aha. Mostly at her brother, she just LOVES her brother!

How often is your LO crying? Mostly when she's tired, sometimes when she's hungry. If she's both, THEN she'll scream. But we can soothe her easily with food/boob/putting her down to sleep. Every now and then she gets mad when her diaper needs changed, but mostly she doesn't care about that too much.

April 29th, 2013, 08:43 PM
Dee
He coos, laughs, babbles and shrieks. If we're talking to each other he'll chime right in.

He's been laughing for a couple weeks, but now he has full on giggle fits. He laughs about a lot of things, and sometimes acts like he just thought of a new joke when he randomly laughs at nothing we can see.

He does cry a few times throughout the day, but he's never inconsolable. He may be hungry, or bored, or want a hug or a fresh diaper, and once he gets what he wants he chills out. He might lose it if the bottle doesn't arrive quickly enough, but he pulls it back together. Oh, except the car seat, he detests the car seat.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search