Baby stuff everywhere, storage help.

Forum: January 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To January 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 22nd, 2013, 04:12 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Wow, seriously I need a new house just for Mikas loot. We dont have a huge house, our big playroom and the videogame room are both one level down so its not convienant to put stuff there.

I feel overrun. We have a swing, feeding seat, exersaucer and carseat all in my livingroom. But he is in my arms 99.9% of the time still, so it feels like I'm tripping on things we use rarely

Add in 5/6 kids and its crazy.

Help, where do you all store the big items so they are out of the way most of the time...but still handy when you want them?

Mykelti James 01.21.13

Last edited by Briar08; April 22nd, 2013 at 04:17 PM.
April 22nd, 2013, 05:25 PM
minalyn's Avatar MOMMY to Evan 1/7/13
Send a message via Yahoo to minalyn Send a message via Skype™ to minalyn
If we're not using it then it's in his room. Seeing how he only sleeps in there. I don't need to be worried about him tripping over anything.

April 22nd, 2013, 07:43 PM
Veteran
I use everything
April 22nd, 2013, 09:54 PM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
As far as big items, we are using everything also.

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here
April 23rd, 2013, 07:05 AM
nursingmama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
oh man I dont have any storage space because we live in an apartment so my house is littered with baby items, used and unused. It annoys the crap out of me but Im too nervous to get rid of anything because when I did that after DS1 I ended up getting pregnant

April 23rd, 2013, 10:43 AM
Mega Super Mommy
His swing is in our bedroom. His pack 'n play is in the living room right by our bedroom door. His exersaucer is in another area of the living room. I move his playmat all around. His carseat is usually on his stroller, but if I take it off I put it on the bed in the guest room.

Our master bedroom and living areas are pretty large so it doesn't feel too cramped. I try to just put things next to walls so it doesn't feel like they're out in the middle waiting to be tripped over.

April 24th, 2013, 10:02 AM
Mega Super Mommy
We have stuff all over our living room. We actually still have some boxes out in the living room that need to be put in the garage. I have a box/toy chest thing that I put stuff like the breastfriend, bumbo, the moby wrap and baby bjorn since they aren't too big but other than that I just have to leave everythging out in the living room since we are still using it all.

April 25th, 2013, 08:45 AM
joellejello's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Her Rock n Play is in our bedroom since she sleeps in it. The kickin coaster is in her bedroom, but gets used mostly in the hallway and bathroom as a place for her to go when we're bathing DS or getting him ready for bed. I think this will soon migrate to the basement family room when my sister moves in for the summer with her kids. The swing is in the corner of the living room, the bumbo migrates around the first floor (LR, kitchen, playroom) as needed. Highchair by the table. Floor mat in the LR, but DS carries it around a lot when she's not using it (silly boy). The jumperoo is currently in her bedroom, but will probably be moving to the first floor somewhere soon, she'll be able to use it soon (probably could now really).

And that just sounds like tons of things! but since they are so scattered, they don't get in the way. for now anyway.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search