Lil_Mama2B -- Just checking...

Forum: January 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Xtapolapocet

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To January 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 8th, 2013, 12:55 PM
Xtapolapocet's Avatar Super Mommy
Just checking to see how you're doing and what you found out at the doctor's today! I am sure I'm not the only one who wants to know how you're doing, so I made it a regular post instead of a PM. :-)

Lil_Mama2B likes this.

May 9th, 2013, 03:45 PM
Lil_Mama2B's Avatar Veteran
Aw thanks for thinking of me! Unfortunately I didnt really get a definite answer as to whats going on
She said that my body could be 'trying' to have a period but the bfing and the bc are interfering..or that my cervix is taking awhile to heal completely and its just getting irritated. I guess if it keeps happening they go in and freeze your cervix so that new cells grow or something like that...sounds horrible!!!!

May 11th, 2013, 04:24 AM
Xtapolapocet's Avatar Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil_Mama2B View Post
Aw thanks for thinking of me! Unfortunately I didnt really get a definite answer as to whats going on
She said that my body could be 'trying' to have a period but the bfing and the bc are interfering..or that my cervix is taking awhile to heal completely and its just getting irritated. I guess if it keeps happening they go in and freeze your cervix so that new cells grow or something like that...sounds horrible!!!!
You're welcome, sweetie!!

Wow! That doesn't sound good at all....I wouldn't be too gung-ho to have my cervix frozen.

Hopefully everything will start working like it is supposed to and you won't have to endure it. I guess for right now the only option you have is a LOT of extra lubricant and try to relax as much as possible. I hope things get better for you!!!!

May 14th, 2013, 01:40 PM
Dee
If it comes to cryocautery or something like that, it's not that bad. I had it done years ago and the pain was controlled by mild pain meds and didn't last too long. Still, hopefully you won't have to.

I hate doctors' appointments that are basically, "Well, that's strange. I'm not sure." That can be really frustrating. I hope you get an answer or a resolution soon.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search