Hi January Mommies!!

Forum: January 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree19Likes
  • 9 Post By MsRK
  • 1 Post By kbpeanut
  • 1 Post By LilHerndon
  • 1 Post By Hoping4bby
  • 1 Post By Sawyers_Mommy
  • 1 Post By MsRK
  • 1 Post By mal91011
  • 1 Post By Briar08
  • 1 Post By WENDYLL22
  • 1 Post By d_tops
  • 1 Post By LadieBug

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To January 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 8th, 2013, 08:24 PM
MsRK's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How is everyone doing? Its been a while since I have been in to see everyone. Me and my little family are doing well and Darion is progressing quickly. He will be 2 months old soon. Thats MADNESS!!!!

But he already can lift his head and hold it up by himself and stand up with some assistance. He LOVES to bounce. When we put him on his tummy he is OFF to the races. He still isn't crawling yet but boy is he giving it all he has got. *lol* Its funny to watch him try like crazy. Soon my mini fuss will be mobile. I know that I will have to chase him all over the place. He is extremely active.

Also me, Shasta (sweet.hun), and Lacey (LaceyMay2630) all had our babies within a 4 day span of time. Lacey had her baby the very morning after I gave birth and shasta give birth 2 days later. It's pretty cool.

Anyway.. I just wanted to drop by with my mini update. It just seems like yesterday that I was announcing to you guys that I was pregnant again. Time sure flies..
May 8th, 2013, 08:44 PM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
Thanks for dropping by and for the update!! So glad you are doing well... Sounds like you have your hands full! So good to hear from you and yes it is crazy how time flies!
MsRK likes this.

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here
May 8th, 2013, 09:07 PM
Mega Super Mommy
So happy you are all doing well! I cannot believe how fast things are going! Thanks for dropping by!
MsRK likes this.

Always remembering our angel babies - 4/2011 (ectopic), 4/2012 (chemical) and
Angel Twins 5/23/14 (at 7 weeks 2 days)

May 8th, 2013, 09:13 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Awh your little one is adorable! Glad everything went smoothly! I can't believe he is already 2 months old! Wow! Thanks for the update!
MsRK likes this.

May 9th, 2013, 12:41 AM
Sawyers_Mommy's Avatar Cautiously Expecting #2!
Glad you popped in and I'm so glad things are going great! Sounds like Darion is doing perfectly! He is such a cutie! Congrats again, Mama! Time does fly! Seems like I blinked and DS1 is 2.5! So crazy!

That's neat about you guys having your LO's close together like that. I 've tried looking for an update and pictures of Lacey's baby but couldn't seem to find anything.
MsRK likes this.
May 9th, 2013, 02:41 AM
MsRK's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawyers_Mommy View Post
Glad you popped in and I'm so glad things are going great! Sounds like Darion is doing perfectly! He is such a cutie! Congrats again, Mama! Time does fly! Seems like I blinked and DS1 is 2.5! So crazy!

That's neat about you guys having your LO's close together like that. I 've tried looking for an update and pictures of Lacey's baby but couldn't seem to find anything.
Thank you for the compliments! And Lacey isn't on JM that much anymore, we kept in touch via email and PMs. But she is doing fine and her little girl is doing well. When I email her again I will ask if I can post some more info on her and perhaps a pic.
Sawyers_Mommy likes this.
May 9th, 2013, 04:55 AM
mal91011's Avatar Mommy to Maxwell
Yay i'm so glad you checked in with us! Darion is adorable - i'm happy things are going well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsRK View Post
Also me, Shasta (sweet.hun), and Lacey (LaceyMay2630) all had our babies within a 4 day span of time. Lacey had her baby the very morning after I gave birth and shasta give birth 2 days later. It's pretty cool.
That is awesome! Your journeys were a little different that what you had planned, but it sounds like fate kept you ladies together.
MsRK likes this.

May 9th, 2013, 08:27 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Oh, he is so adorable! TY for updating us.
MsRK likes this.

Mykelti James 01.21.13
May 9th, 2013, 10:17 AM
WENDYLL22's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So glad everything is going well!
MsRK likes this.

May 15th, 2013, 01:31 PM
Dee
He is so cute! Thanks for coming in with the update. Glad to hear things are going so well.
MsRK likes this.
May 16th, 2013, 10:42 AM
Host of March '10 PR
Thanks for th update! Congrats again to you, Shasta, and Lacey.

You're little man is too cute. Time flies!!!
MsRK likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search