Happy Friday!

Forum: January 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By marybeth76

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To January 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 24th, 2013, 09:43 PM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
Sorry it's a little late but wanted to wish you all a safe, happy, healthy weekend!

What does everyone have planned?

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here
May 25th, 2013, 05:57 AM
Sawyers_Mommy's Avatar Cautiously Expecting #2!
Well DH has to work this weekend so we're not going anywhere.

Today my BF is coming over and were gonna hang out. I haven't seen her in like 3mths! We had planned to go get our tongues pierced tonight but I am having my gallbladder removed Friday and I got to thinking they will probably make me take it out so idk if I should wait on it or not since I'm not sure if it'll close up for he 1.5-2hrs that it would have to be out. If we don't do that we may go see a movie or something.
May 25th, 2013, 08:05 AM
Mega Super Mommy
We had a friend over last night and had a great time. She's going through a divorce so I'm trying to have her over a lot to give her something else to think about. The kids were in and out of the pool and we sat outside with snacks and margaritas and then had dinner outside, it was awesome.

Today it's just me and the kids since hubby is off skydiving somewhere. I wish he were home but w/e. So I took the kids out to get biscuits and hashbrowns this morning and we came home and ate breakfast out by the pool, then I came in to get the baby to sleep and now we're going to go out and work on our plants, do some watering etc. Maybe plant some more flowers too. I never thought I was much of a gardener, but it sure is fun to put seeds under dirt and then see tiny green things poking up a few days later.

Tomorrow we may go to a bbq at the beach, and then Monday we're headed to a friend's bday party. They're having a bounce house so it should be tons of fun for the kids.

Phew, I'm tired just thinking about it all lol.
Sawyers_Mommy likes this.

May 27th, 2013, 12:00 PM
SaraSmiles's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Nothing special here! Saturday we went to a 3 yr olds birthday party, Saturday my daughter had a play date so Dh DS1 and 2 went out to lunch, then had cake for my bday (a week early bc DH was going to be out of town for my real bday on the 1st) and today, we are just hanging around inside. Fun weekend! Hope someone else is having a better more exciting time! lol

Thank you *Kiliki* for the awesome siggy
May 27th, 2013, 06:26 PM
Host of March '10 PR
The weather was unseasonably COLD and rainy on Saturday and Sunday. It was our 5th year anniversary, and DH and I went away for the night. My first night ever away from Lucy!
Today the weather was much nicer. We had a cookout at our house with close family. A very nice day with family, I had lots of fun and good food

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search