The dreaded 4 month sleep regression

Forum: January 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By kbpeanut

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To January 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 29th, 2013, 07:39 AM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
Who's with me?

Who has been through it?

Who has survived it?

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here
May 29th, 2013, 07:59 AM
mal91011's Avatar Mommy to Maxwell
Ugh, i thought we were out of it but it seems to be one good week one back week and so on. I'm partly to blame for it for transitioning him into his crib during this time, though.

May 29th, 2013, 09:59 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Yeah we were there a couple weeks ago and it seems like it's mostly over but likely not completely because I caved and let him sleep back in his sleeper next to our bed instead of in his crib during that time. I have a feeling once we go back to the crib he may get bad again but at least I know that's not really the regression but more him not wanting to sleep in his crib lol. It was brutal. Cranky baby, cranky mommy, daddy falling asleep at work. Just know it will pass!

Always remembering our angel babies - 4/2011 (ectopic), 4/2012 (chemical) and
Angel Twins 5/23/14 (at 7 weeks 2 days)

May 29th, 2013, 02:01 PM
joellejello's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We're there I do believe. I'm not gonna lie, I dread nighttime. But I know my DS went through it too and I somehow survived, so I suppose I will again.

But I seriously threw a pillow last night when she woke up AGAIN at 4-something (after 1,2,and 3 something). As long as I don't throw the baby, right?

May 29th, 2013, 04:11 PM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
Ya, we are taking turns at night. But daytime isn't any better. He DOES NOT nap. Today was the first time he napped in over 2 weeks. It's killin me. And when he's awake he just cries.... which is so not like him. Tired and teething is what I think.
MammaWannaBe likes this.

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here
May 29th, 2013, 04:33 PM
Sawyers_Mommy's Avatar Cautiously Expecting #2!
Thankfully neither of my children have had it. I feel sorry for you ladies and hope it passes soon!
May 29th, 2013, 06:20 PM
MammaWannaBe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Vivi hasn't had sleep regression but she has been crying through most of the day. Seems like she is never happy. Hope it passes soon

Thanks Lucy S. for my awesome siggy!
May 30th, 2013, 11:53 AM
Mega Super Mommy
So call me a bad mama but I finally figured out how to get Parker to nap. He likes to sleep on his belly. Now of course I'll only do it for naps so I can check on him about a dozen times, but he sleeps SO well when he's on his tummy and he's finally getting the naps he needs! I couldn't believe it because he hates typical tummy time when he's awake. It was one of those shots in the dark I took and literally within minutes he fell asleep. I'm still pretty paranoid about it, but he is a huge crank ***** when he's tired so I'll just stay nearby while he gets some rest if that's how he needs to do it.

Always remembering our angel babies - 4/2011 (ectopic), 4/2012 (chemical) and
Angel Twins 5/23/14 (at 7 weeks 2 days)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search