baby attitude.

Forum: January 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To January 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 1st, 2013, 06:51 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Man oh man does this kid have an attitude already, when he is not happy with something he kicks his legs and screeches, or if we're holding him he'll throw his head. Are any other LOs showing off what they're made of when they aren't getting what they want?
June 1st, 2013, 07:31 AM
Sawyers_Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Some times if I'm trying to change his diaper but he's hungry or wanting to sit up he'll stretch and stiffen up his bottle and holler. He doesn't do it often though.

The past two times my mom has watched him she has come back sayin' he sure can throw a fit and that he'll stiffen up and scream for up to 20min straight He doesn't do that here so I told her it must be because he's not home or something lol

June 1st, 2013, 09:51 AM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
Yes but honestly it seems like its more related to teething discomforts. But he does this thing usually late in the afternoons when he is:

Sick of being on his back
Sick of being on his tummy
Sick of sitting in his Snug seat
Sick of his swing
Sick of his bouncy
Sick of his crib

He just arches his back and squirms!

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here
June 1st, 2013, 11:03 PM
Xtapolapocet's Avatar Super Mommy
David literally was kicking both legs up and down (as if stomping) and throwing his arms up and down (like one of those monkey dolls with the swivel arms, only not one at a time but in unison) and screaming his lungs out because he wanted his bottle! We're having the WORST time trying to get him to eat solids, because he's impatient; he doesn't want to wait for the next bite. In between each bite he screams his head off and then he's fine for the fleeting moment he's eating and then he returns to screaming. Yelling commences when he's tired, bored and wants to play or anything at all where he isn't getting his own way. Yup....VERY big attitude on such a small little man.

June 5th, 2013, 08:36 PM
Veteran
When mine throws a fit she rolls over, or tries to roll if she is being held. If she is unhappy she literally tries to roll away from the situation. Everyone thinks she's going to be an early crawler.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search