How many Just Mommies do we still have with us?

Forum: January 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree22Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To January 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 4th, 2013, 09:05 PM
Xtapolapocet's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm guilty of reading more than I post, but I have been posting more because I hate to see the board so inactive. hehe

June 5th, 2013, 11:52 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm still here, FB is just way easier for me.
Xtapolapocet likes this.

June 5th, 2013, 01:54 PM
Host of March '10 PR
I'm here daily! I read everything, usually from my phone. I try to get on the laptop once a day- its so hard with a baby- and thats when I post responses and stuff
Xtapolapocet likes this.
June 5th, 2013, 08:21 PM
Veteran
I still check in every 4 or 5 days to read, but rarely do I post unless I have a question or want to participate in a thread that is realtive to what's going on in my life at the moment. Also, I have no idea how to post pictures here, so I'm not a part of a lot of the pic threads. Greetings to all while I'm here now, though!
Xtapolapocet likes this.

June 6th, 2013, 10:10 AM
Expecting #1
I'm here too, but I read more than post. I haven't been checking in lately though, been super busy, like everyone else of course
Xtapolapocet likes this.

June 6th, 2013, 11:48 AM
mojomama's Avatar Super Mommy
I drop in every 3 to 4 days, but usually get interrupted before I can post. Lol.
Xtapolapocet likes this.

wife to Michael, mama to Zoe (12), Selene (8), Garvin (6), Gwen (3), Thomas (21m), and a bonus surprise, due 29 June 2015
June 9th, 2013, 10:06 PM
RobynL's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm here too! I use my phone while nursing, but sometimes typing is tricky with one hand so I read more than I post!

Thanks Vicki for my always awesome siggy!
June 11th, 2013, 10:51 AM
SaraSmiles's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm still here...sometimes. Especially now that the kids are on summer break from school, and love to wake Josh during his naps, I get very little me time..and its usually spent on Facebook or eating a meal . Sorry guys, I do my best

Thank you *Kiliki* for the awesome siggy
June 11th, 2013, 12:09 PM
Babyschultz's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I lurk from time to time.

June 12th, 2013, 11:06 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I am still around too....just not as much. glad to see you are all still chatting a bit and doing well.

~~terre~~
June 19th, 2013, 07:22 PM
colette20's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I lurk infrequently. I'm on fb all the time however... Www.Facebook.com/nicoleroatch

June 23rd, 2013, 06:21 PM
Lyndsey2013's Avatar Mom to 2 + 3
I check in every now and then, but it does seem to be longer between each visit! Is there a group on facebook for our playroom? I would love to join a group if it exists!

Gabriel Tomás, 4/29/14
June 24th, 2013, 04:13 PM
topato's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
i would love to be on here more, especially since i dont do facebook, but things are insane. harvey is a crawling machine, and the kid hates naps. he also hates when im not within punching or kicking distance (so, i get infrequent showers and bathroom breaks, still, and very little sleep). im basically planning my sister's wedding, and thats in august, so its crunch time. and my husband's job here ended in march, so he's been home on administrative leave, and will be until his reassignment (also in august!), so we are moving from eastern new jersey to western pa. trying to get a new baby and two dogs into a car so a realtor could show our house is not fun. and neither is a long day of house hunting in 90 degree weather with a munchkin that is used to nursing on demand... but! our house in jersey is under contract since tuesday, and we put an offer on our future place (hopefully) in pennsylvania today! wish me luck!
June 30th, 2013, 04:26 PM
wickerhart's Avatar Veteran
Im still here although not alot of time to post due to having baby and then getting custody of niece and nephew its been crazy!!!

2/18/12 (7weeks)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search