What's next for your family?

Forum: January 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree9Likes
  • 1 Post By MammaWannaBe
  • 1 Post By nursingmama
  • 4 Post By mrssws
  • 3 Post By kbpeanut

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To January 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 25th, 2013, 06:59 AM
Host of March '10 PR
I know it's a little early still for some, but any idea what's next for your family baby-wise?
Are you TTC? Or do you know how long you want to wait to TTC? Do you know for sure your done? Unsure?
June 26th, 2013, 03:34 AM
MammaWannaBe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I go back and forth. Sometimes I want to start now and the. I have nights like last night where she wouldn't go down and has been up since 4am where I'm like, maybe not yet. And then there is that thought that I don't have to have another. Maybe one is enough. But then for some insane reason since I really didn't enjoy being pregnant, the idea of never being pregnant again makes me sad. Clearly I don't have my crap together on this topic. I think that what will end up happening is when she is around a year or so we might start discussing the subject.
smazerik likes this.

Thanks Lucy S. for my awesome siggy!
June 26th, 2013, 09:04 AM
nursingmama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
we will have another (hopefully!) but wont start trying to conceive just yet. maybe when he is around a year old
smazerik likes this.

June 26th, 2013, 12:40 PM
minalyn's Avatar MOMMY to Evan 1/7/13
Send a message via Yahoo to minalyn Send a message via Skype™ to minalyn
DH said we should try to have a January family since so far all of our birthdays are in January. I think I'd like them to be 2 years apart so we're not rying for a while.

June 26th, 2013, 02:39 PM
mojomama's Avatar Super Mommy
DH is currently looking for a better paying job. If he finds one in the next year or so, we will almost certainly have another. If he doesn't find what he wants (and its not like he doesnt alf already have a good job) we'll be done, and it'll be okay either way.I definitely still want one more, but its not going to eat me up if we don't.

wife to Michael, mama to Zoe (10), Selene (7), Garvin (4), Gwen (2), and Thomas, born 13 Jan 13
June 26th, 2013, 05:33 PM
mrssws's Avatar Veteran
As you all know DH knocked me up so I'm just getting prepared all over again

June 27th, 2013, 05:36 PM
Sawyers_Mommy's Avatar Cautiously Expecting #2!
I would like to NTNP around Aug/Sept but DH says no and I think with everything going on it would be too soon to then anyways. I would love to then though.

I would really like to be NTNP by the time he's 18mths or before. I'll have to talk DH into it though because he thinks 4yrs is a good space
June 29th, 2013, 02:00 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I want one more, we want a Capricorn family so maybe we'll try again next april.
June 30th, 2013, 10:00 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm 99% sure I'm done birthing babies. I still want another child (or two), but I just don't feel like I can go through pregnancy and labor and birth again. And then the several months of joint pain afterwards, ugh. The morning sickness and the extreme fatigue. I just don't see doing all that again, not with 3 kids I need to take care of and who I want to really BE here for. I don't want to miss these years with them because I'm too sick to get out of bed or too tired to play.

Then, the pre-eclampsia scared me, too. I don't want to risk that again.

I want to adopt, though. Really, really badly. I've always wanted to. So, we'll see how that works out. Maybe in a year or so.

June 30th, 2013, 10:47 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I think maybe in a year from now we will start to plan on having another one we want them to be close together in age but I still want plenty of time with my little man before we add another one into the mix!

July 1st, 2013, 06:50 AM
joellejello's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We're done. Done. Done. And we've made it permanent also. DONE. We are super happy with our 2

July 2nd, 2013, 11:13 AM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
I have baby fever! We will be making an appointment with our RE soon to discuss when we can do FET or next IVF. Meantime, we are NTNP!
mal91011, nursingmama and smazerik like this.

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here
July 2nd, 2013, 08:55 PM
I go back and forth between wanting another one soon and wanting to keep my daughter and only child. I would love to have another baby, and as crazy as it sounds, go through pregnancy and labor again, but then I think I want to give my daughter all my love and attention and I don't want to have to split it between two or more.

July 3rd, 2013, 05:45 AM
mal91011's Avatar Mommy to Maxwell
Sadly we are one and done. I would love to have another but that's not happening. My neighbor is a foster mom and i had a big discussion with her last week, so maybe one day that might happen. As for now we're enjoying the heck out of one amazing little guy!!!

July 3rd, 2013, 09:16 AM
Expecting #1
OMG, I am SO ready!! DH originally said he wasnt so sure, but he has really come around in the last month. We will probably start trying when Ember is 18 months or maybe a little later.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search