Baby will not stop trying to grab his wee wee!!!

Forum: January 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree6Likes
  • 4 Post By mrssws
  • 1 Post By mal91011
  • 1 Post By marybeth76

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To January 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 1st, 2013, 08:49 PM
mrssws's Avatar Veteran
The board hasn't really been active lately so I thought I would post this for laughs. Every time I change his diaper his hands go IMMEDIATELY down there!!! Is anyone going through this as well with their LO?Even with his diaper on he's grabbing himself. His pedi said everything is fine down there and some babies go through a stage doing that.I'm hoping he doesn't become a ladies man I don't want him to have 15 kids with 15 different women.

July 1st, 2013, 10:54 PM
Xtapolapocet's Avatar Super Mommy
David has started trying it when we give him a diaper change, but he doesn't do it afterward. We try to curtail the behavior as soon as we see it and give him something else to hold onto (a toy, his binky or anything...but himself!). So far it seems to be working, but I caught David just starting as his hands as he was opening and closing his fingers. I think the little ones are just discovering their bodies. They don't exactly know what everything is or where it is. It's so crazy how they figure everything out. haha

July 2nd, 2013, 10:28 AM
nursingmama's Avatar Super Mommy
lol! Felix doesnt do this yet but DS1 (who is 2yrs old) most certainly does! He is fascinated by his wee wee lol. I dont worry about it, its normal and he will grow out of it

July 2nd, 2013, 11:14 AM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
This just started but only in the bath!

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here
July 2nd, 2013, 08:51 PM
My baby girl has started doing the same thing. Well, grabbing her crotch, not wee wee. I know it's completely natural but it is still a little embarrassing if she does it around other people. But maybe it will distract her from ripping her diapers off!
July 3rd, 2013, 05:39 AM
mal91011's Avatar Mommy to Maxwell
Max's hand usually shoots down there as soon as i take the diaper off. But it's more like to check that's it's still there, not to play with it. As soon as he sees that it's still there he removes his hand.
A.Sue8 likes this.

July 4th, 2013, 10:39 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Haha nope...nothing here yet but I'm sure it's only a matter of time! He has found his hands, feet and he puts his fingers together and watches them as they touch but that's about all right now.

July 5th, 2013, 11:23 AM
Sawyers_Mommy's Avatar Cautiously Expecting #2!
Marshall has touched his a couple times for a couple sec but doesn't really seem like he's 'found' it yet, if that makes sense.

DS1 found his pretty early on and would put his hand down there the min his diaper came off. It didn't bother me except when he had a poopy diaper and trying to keep his hand away was a challenge! He is 2.5yrs now and if he is naked he STILL fiddles with it! I figure he'll out grow it and that it's just a boy thing. If you think about it a lot of grown men lay around with their hand cupping their privates so I think it's just normal for them lol.
July 8th, 2013, 09:32 AM
joellejello's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Taylor's hand shoots down there so fast during a diaper change that I usually end up having to clean her hand off before I can clean up her butt. silly babies

July 25th, 2013, 06:39 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hahaha it's only the beginning. They never stop.
A.Sue8 likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search