What's New?

Forum: January 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By d_tops
  • 1 Post By MammaWannaBe
  • 1 Post By LadieBug
  • 1 Post By nursingmama

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To January 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 17th, 2013, 08:01 AM
Dee
How old is your LO? What's new this week for him/her?

J will be 7 months tomorrow. (I can't believe it. That sounds so old to me.) This week he's up on all fours and rocking forward and back. It's cool to see, and reminds me that I still haven't done a single bit of baby proofing.
MammaWannaBe likes this.
July 18th, 2013, 04:45 AM
MammaWannaBe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
7 Months sounds old to me too! lol. Vivi is 6 months and babbling up a storm. She loves sitting up by herself but she HATES lying down on her back or stomach while playing. I'm trying to help her learn to enjoy it some more because I'm concerned she'll never learn to crawl, but my ped doesn't seem concerned so I'm probably just a nervous first time mom lol.

Vivi is also loving participating in dinner time, which is really fun. Having her sit between us in her highchair while we eat is sort of my perfect family image and I really love that family time together.

Still can't believe how old our LO are!
d_tops likes this.

July 18th, 2013, 06:40 AM
Host of March '10 PR
Lucy is now 7 months as well. She is starting to master sitting up although still working on balance. She can hold herself for 10 seconds or so. I sit her in between my legs so I can use my knees to nudge her if she starts to lean Getting there!
She loves food, especially any chance to independently feed herself. She eats purees 2x a day, and often gets chunks of food to suck/gnaw at while we eat dinner.
She loves her big sister and is always excited to interact with her. She is also pretty social and I can tell she recognizes faces of family members she see's often.
Her favorite toy is Sophie.
d_tops likes this.
July 18th, 2013, 03:56 PM
nursingmama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Felix is 6 months and doing awesome! He babbles all the time, he is crawling and plays with everyone and everything!I put him down on the floor and off he goes exploring!
d_tops likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search