standing?

Forum: January 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To January 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 27th, 2013, 05:32 PM
topato's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
any of your little ones standing yet, or trying to walk? harvey was crawling really early, before five months, so i wasnt too surprised when he started pulling up onto his feet a few weeks ago when he was about six and a half months. but hes about seven and a half months now and trying to walk already, and its sorta freaking me out.

btw, how do you have your lo's crib adjusted at this point?

August 27th, 2013, 10:59 PM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
Bax is 7 months and just starting to crawl. He hasn't really figured it out yet but he's getting close! He has, however, from a very young age, liked to be on his feet so I think if we let him (or he figured it out), he would be standing or trying!

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here
August 28th, 2013, 06:20 AM
mal91011's Avatar Mommy to Maxwell
Max is 7 months 1 week and he is absolutely convinced that he can walk. It's caused lots of bruises but he's overly confident and has no fear. Makes Mommy nuts, but he's very proud of himself. He pulls himself up on everything and lets go. He can stand unassisted for a few seconds, but then he usually falls on his butt.

August 28th, 2013, 09:28 AM
nursingmama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Felix has been crawling for awhile now but he only just this week has become interested in pulling himself up to his feet. he is so fast at crawling that i dont think he is concerned with walking lol

August 28th, 2013, 05:35 PM
Sawyers_Mommy's Avatar Cautiously Expecting #2!
Marshall has been army crawling slowly since around 6mths but last week learned to crawl on his knees. He can pull himself up if he's hold onto our hands or if we're sitting in the floor he'll hold onto our shirt and pull up. Once (that I have seen) I walked into his room and he was standing holding onto his crib. That was a few days ago.

Right now his crib is still on the highest setting. We need to move it down though since he can obvisouly stand up.
August 29th, 2013, 11:07 AM
Expecting #1
Ember loves standing and trying to walk. She has taken a few steps here and there, but then sits down. My little baby doesn't want to be a baby anymore!

We just transitioned to the crib and Ember seems to be sleeping much better. I knew she would be a tummy sleeper and now rolls over to her belly and STTN again. For the past 2 months she has been waking. I thought it was teething or she was hungry, but it was probably because she wanted to roll over.

August 31st, 2013, 09:44 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Parker started crawling at 6.5 months, not fast or anything but he can do it. He has been overly intent on pulling himself up though and right now is trying to stand unassisted, but only wants to get himself in the position - he can't have any help or he'll get mad lol! He such a persistent little one, I can't believe how fast this is all happening!

Always remembering our angel babies - 4/2011 (ectopic), 4/2012 (chemical) and
Angel Twins 5/23/14 (at 7 weeks 2 days)

September 5th, 2013, 06:06 AM
BeamerMarie- Due Jan 2012
My little one started standing with support at about 4 months, and pulling herself to standing at about five. She just started crawling at 7.5 months, and isn't very good at it. She is obsessed with standing. She'll pull herself up on something and just stand there for like 15 minutes, laughing and hitting whatever she is using to hold herself up like it's a drum set. She's starting to walk sideways with the support.
September 14th, 2013, 07:12 PM
Dee
Jay started pulling up almost as soon as he started crawling. He's rolls up over his toes to do it, which is not a good thing, so to teach him how to bend his knee and lift up on a flat foor we're teaching him how to climb stairs... which feels dangerous! (But, it's working.) He likes, actually, he loves standing, but doesn't show much interest in walking yet.

We've had the crib on the lowest setting since he started crawling. I am convinced we'll have a climber, and that makes me so nervous.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search