Katrina's first ultrasound

Our Growing Gumdrops

U/S Pics

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By gesslergirl07

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Our Growing Gumdrops LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 18th, 2012, 10:27 AM
EDD of January 9, 2013
These were done June 11. I just figured out how to post pics! I hope you girls like them!
Just realized that some how my pics got deleted not sure how that happened! Here they are again.

I think that this one is my favorite, but i love them all. Just seeing our little blessing makes me smile!

This is a really good one to.

We caught baby wiggling in this one! I think we may have an active one on our hands.

Dr. said that baby looks nice and healthy! Baby's heart rate was at 170 bpm!

Here are the pics from the anatomy scan we had on Aug 20. We still don't know what we are having because baby had its legs crossed, so we get to go back on Sep 7. We did get some good pics of baby tho!

Here is a good one of baby's face.

Here is one of my favorites from the scan! I call it Rock on!

JennyBaby2013 likes this.

Last edited by gesslergirl07; August 26th, 2012 at 07:12 PM. Reason: Update with anatomy scan from Aug 20
June 21st, 2012, 03:45 PM
iamkc's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to iamkc
Adorable! I can absolutely see all the baby features coming out in those! So cool!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search