Did you/will you do anything special today?

Forum: 2005 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2005 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 26th, 2008, 09:42 AM
Madeline410's Avatar Maddie
Send a message via Yahoo to Madeline410
Does anyone have Memorial Day plans?

My aunt is having a family gathering so we're headed to lake Minnetonka for the afternoon. I wish it was nicer so we could swim or go on the boat. But at least we get to see family.. they haven't seen the kids since Christmas.

95% of kids aren't in their car seats safely.
Click here to see how your child should look!

A rear-facing child is 75% less likely to die in a crash. Click here to learn more!

Are you installing your car seats correctly?
to watch my installation videos,
click HERE!

May 26th, 2008, 11:50 AM
crystalclear's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to crystalclear
Nah, we might go swimming later if it's warm enough. That's about it.

May 26th, 2008, 11:52 AM
AmyT's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We are going to Jay's parent's house for dinner tonight. That's about it. I've been relaxing and reading a book today (something I haven't had time for in forever!)

May 26th, 2008, 12:02 PM
LisaLisaBoBisa's Avatar you...don't...want me?O.o
Send a message via Yahoo to LisaLisaBoBisa
we are just having a bbq its crappy out though

May 26th, 2008, 12:15 PM
Frelle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via ICQ to Frelle Send a message via AIM to Frelle Send a message via Yahoo to Frelle
Rob worked today, he took a long lunch so we could go see Ironman (great movie!), and have lunch. The big girls are with my mothers helper at the pool, and Felicity is having a snack. jackson is sleeping.

Grace and Jackson and I might go to the symphony tonight, they are doing an outdoor concert and a friend invited us. Need to check time and cost.

Thank you BAM for my signature!!

May 26th, 2008, 01:58 PM
jamie1005's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
No special plans, Wade's been working in the yard so Hayden and I headed out to the new Splash Park. It was fun, Hayden had a blast, but I went not preparing to get wet, so when I did, I was uncomfortable and ready to go. I also yelled at someone else's kid lol He was using the water guns at the park and they aren't supposed to reach the benches where everyone puts their stuff. Hayden and I were standing there having something to drink and the kid looked right at me and aimed for us, he was putting his fingers over the hole to make it shoot farther so it would reach us. He squirted Hayden on purpose a few times and that really ticked me off b/c he was about 10 years old. I screamed at him and I think he told his parents b/c on the way out, this couple said loudly "What would you come to a splash park for if you don't expect to get wet." Its not that I minded getting wet, I was just p*ssed that he looked right at me and did it on purpose.

</div>
May 26th, 2008, 02:36 PM
~Casey~'s Avatar GraceNorraJennaMomma
Send a message via MSN to ~Casey~
We went to the parade this morning and then we've just been hanging out the rest of the day. We've been outside some and now Grace wants to play in the basement. We also grilled turkey brats. Pretty great day! The weather was supposed to be crappy, but it has pretty much been sunny all day.

May 26th, 2008, 03:30 PM
Madeline410's Avatar Maddie
Send a message via Yahoo to Madeline410
We jusy got home... it was really fun! My family is obsessed with my kids LOL so I get to actually sit back and enjoy myself while other people watch them It ended up getting pretty cold, so we didn't swim or anything.. even though Mason was begging to. They have a giant playground so Mason made good use of that. You should see this kid climb.. he's such a monkey all the sudden. Makes me want a cedarworks playground even more *drool*

I ate way too much like always.. but it was so good. I forgot my stinkin' camera though! grrr

95% of kids aren't in their car seats safely.
Click here to see how your child should look!

A rear-facing child is 75% less likely to die in a crash. Click here to learn more!

Are you installing your car seats correctly?
to watch my installation videos,
click HERE!

May 26th, 2008, 04:55 PM
cindymat's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
we went to the Indy 500 yesterday, so today we just sat back and relaxed and played with the kids in the sun!

May 26th, 2008, 08:03 PM
glasscandie's Avatar What I make is what I am
Send a message via AIM to glasscandie Send a message via Yahoo to glasscandie
We went to DC yesterday...that's pretty patriotic, right? Today I bought 2 new pairs of pants (holy cow, I went up a couple sizes...) and decorative lights for the back screened-in porch. We're going to re-do it pretty soon, and I couldn't wait any longer to start decorating lol
May 26th, 2008, 08:24 PM
pautumnsun's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We had a cook out with family yesterday so today we spent the day outdoors. Aidan and I cleaned and filled up the kiddie pool. He had more fun doing that then actually swimming in it.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search