Chit Chat Thread

Forum: 2005 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2005 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 15th, 2008, 07:22 AM
Laney21's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What's up girls? I'm just bored at work again.

July 15th, 2008, 07:25 AM
crystalclear's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to crystalclear
My morning sickness has kicked in with a vengeance this week. I don't remember having it this bad with Madeleine. I hope it goes away soon.

July 15th, 2008, 07:32 AM
Ugh, sorry Crystal! Morning sickness is awful.

July 15th, 2008, 07:37 AM
It really is. lol I'm really to fast forward through this part.

Let's see... there's not really much else going on. We just got back from that trip to the beach with Ryan's family. It cemented my hypothesis that they are all insane. We played Phase 10. It's a card game if you haven't heard of it. And they are all SO competitive that they would take it personally each time someone 'skipped' them. So they would seek revenge next round. And it wasn't like a 'ooh, i'm gonna get you, ha ha ha'. They were dead serious. lmao Ryan and I were trying so hard not to laugh cause they're all a bunch of 2 year olds. By the end of the night half of them weren't even speaking to each other. They're insane. I'm telling you.

July 15th, 2008, 07:45 AM
LMAO, that would be hillarious. I haven't heard of the card game though. Do you have another trip coming up next week or was that the last one?

My friend's baby shower is this Saturday, I have to go shopping one of these evenings. I'm trying to find more toddlerish stuff to get her since she'll be overloaded with newborn stuff but I'm having a hard time thinking of things to get.

July 15th, 2008, 08:26 AM
That was the last trip, thank goodness. I'm so tired of packing and unpacking. It really is a great card game if you can get some normal people playing with you. lol

Aww, baby showers. Hmm... toddlerish things... Maybe something Little People? Or... sippy cups, cute plates and bowls.... the Leap Frog fridge things are always nice. Books.... blocks... I can't think of anything else at the moment... my mind just went blank. lol

July 15th, 2008, 08:39 AM
stephie1012's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
hi girls!

Cj is tiring me out seriously...he climbs everything my entire living room has baracades everywhere and he still gets thru them..ky was never like this

July 15th, 2008, 08:45 AM
*Danielle*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Not much going on here. I just ate a peach and it was Oh so yummy! Please make the rest of this day go by fast so I can go home............

Crystal, sorry to here about your morning sickness....blah no fun. I hope it doesn't last to much longer.

Thank you BAM for my great siggy

July 15th, 2008, 09:01 AM
Yes, the fridge phonics thing is a great idea! Thanks!

LOL, CJ sounds like Tyler...he was such a little monkey climbing everywhere and a daredevil too. He still is. Haley was never like that, she was always content to sit with her toys.

How's the weather?
It's beautiful here today with a nice breeze so it's not quite as muggy as it was all last week.

July 15th, 2008, 09:08 AM
LisaLisaBoBisa's Avatar you...don't...want me?O.o
Send a message via Yahoo to LisaLisaBoBisa
hi girls not going on much here just waiting for my mind to make itself up about the house lol

July 15th, 2008, 09:11 AM
It's actually not that hot here this week, mid 80s. I'm considering taking Madeleine swimming after her nap, but honestly, I am so done with summer right now. I'm ready for fall.

July 15th, 2008, 09:55 AM
lilangel91284's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh crystal I am so sorry you are having horrible morning sickness. I am 16 weeks and still have morning sickness/pregnancy sickness. It isnt as bad now then it was the past 15 weeks. Oh and food I have to avoid more then 90% of the food I used to eat cause it just makes me sick. I guess I am sick all day its just not the morning.

Its hot and humid today. Maybe 90 degrees right now. I am so glad I am not HUGELY pregnant with this weather.
I wouldnt mind if it was December right now.
July 15th, 2008, 09:59 AM
Platinum Supermommy
just a quick hi to you all. jack is getting pretty PO'd in his high chair, he's ready for lunch. sorry you are sick, crystal, mine always lasted the whole first tri, yuck!!
July 15th, 2008, 11:04 AM
The evil chocolate bars are calling me again. I'm trying to be good but my cucumber slices don't taste quite the same when I eat them staring at caramilk and coffee crisp bars.

July 15th, 2008, 11:17 AM
stephie1012's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
cg sxdcAZaszxdezzzzzzzzz

that was monkey boy hey look he almost typed his nAME LOL

July 15th, 2008, 12:04 PM
I think I'm going to try to sneak in a quick nap before Madeleine wakes up.

July 15th, 2008, 02:18 PM
Frelle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via ICQ to Frelle Send a message via AIM to Frelle Send a message via Yahoo to Frelle
i am so exhausted from the trip to and from NY. wow. I will type out all the details, but I put a photo thread up. We had a good time and wore ourselves out. And Flea had a great weekend with Lily and Papa.

Thank you BAM for my signature!!

July 15th, 2008, 02:34 PM
Bakerybrat's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi ladies! Just got off work and my back is killing me for some reason. My mom is here all week and it seems that miss L is pretty much potty trained. Oh, and mom is cooking dinner for us tonight too...woo hoo!!

July 15th, 2008, 02:53 PM
CrazyLady's Avatar Veteran
I'm fighting some type of cold. Not sure what it is, but I feel awful . . . body aches, head ache, feverish, exhausted, nauseous. Generally crappy.

July 15th, 2008, 05:00 PM
Rusha's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Rusha
We are back from our vacation and I am still doing laundry. We got back Friday. I am too tired and too hot to move let alone do chores. My place is a MESS!

Glad to be back, though!

Hope you are feeling better Crystal!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search