Chit Chat Thread

Forum: 2005 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2005 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 2nd, 2008, 10:00 AM
Laney21's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Time for a new one?

One hour left of work to go. It's been a very long and boring day so far, I'm so glad I at least had JM to keep me busy. Thanks Aimee for all the new posts!

Anyone have any plans for the weekend?

August 2nd, 2008, 10:16 AM
writinghoosier's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to writinghoosier Send a message via Yahoo to writinghoosier
Nothing really exciting happening around here this weekend. DH is working and we are in hyper potty training mode this weekend, so we're going to stick pretty close to home.

I do have some serious re-organizing to do this weekend... seems that by having 2 kids, my decorating style has become primary color plastic, and honestly, I'm getting a little tired of it... so toys are moving into their room and out of the living room at an amazing rate.

Other than that, I will be reading when the boys go to bed and trying to get to bed earlier than normal. At least that's what I want to happen.

Thanks for the link, ~Cupcake~!
August 2nd, 2008, 10:21 AM
Laney21's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Good luck with the potty training!

I have been meaning to get our closets and basement organized for months now. I really really want to, but it's one of those jobs so big you don't know where to start.

August 2nd, 2008, 12:13 PM
Bakerybrat's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Well, I'm off today so little L and I are hanging out. I just made oatmeal choco chip cookies so we are scarfing those down with the quickness. She's been running a low grade fever on and off since last night and hasn't been feeling well. I think it's just another little virus passing through. Then it's work tommorow..woohoo

August 2nd, 2008, 06:13 PM
Kelly's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hung out with my mom and brother today (with my kids too of course), we went to a park with arcades and a small beach and pier. We had a picnic on the grass and just relaxed. It was SO nice out too, kind of sunny, but overcast too, breezy, not too hot. Perfect!

August 2nd, 2008, 07:06 PM
ugg...it's been over 100 here for the past week and no signs of letting up. Yay Texas!

August 3rd, 2008, 10:06 AM
crystalclear's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to crystalclear
I've gotten almost the entire guest room closet cleaned out. That room will be the nursery eventually. It took ages! Who knew so much stuff could fit into one closet? lol Ryan and I have also been doing yard work this weekend.

It's disgustingly hot and humid outside. Going over to MIL's later to swim and eat pizza. Should be fun.

August 3rd, 2008, 01:23 PM
Kelly's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I feel like poop. I have mastitis again, I've had a headache all day, the kind where you take a step and it hurts. I am paranoid now because I don't know if it's from the mastitis (along with the chills and achy body) or from what I posted in the lounge.

August 3rd, 2008, 07:44 PM
AmyT's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yuck Kelly! I had mastitis with spencer and it was no fun! Hope you get to feeling better ASAP.

I know how you southern girls are feeling...been over 100 here for the past week too. I think around 110 with the heat index. It seriously made me sick to go to the store today. Way too hot to be out in (even if it's just for a minute). I worked like crazy cleaning upstairs tonight and I just came down here to rest for a minute, and spencer has destroyed the family room . Movies are everywhere, his train track has been taken apart and pieces are everywhere. Guess I'll have to clean that up in a bit.

We got allie's 11 month pics done today...I'm gonna post a couple pics in a minute

August 3rd, 2008, 08:36 PM
Lauren's still sick and I'll probably have to take tommorow off and keep her out of daycare. She hasn't had a fever since this afternoon, according to her dad, but she's had bad diarrhea since I picked her up after work. We had to stay at Justin's for over an hour because she kept going back and forth. Poor baby girl. She hasn't eaten anything but a little dry cereal and some cheez its all day. I will probably call her doc in the morning. There's some nasty bacterial thing going around.

August 3rd, 2008, 09:26 PM
AmyT's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Awww...I hope lauren gets to feeling better soon!

August 4th, 2008, 06:14 AM
Poor Lauren! I hope she feels better today.

August 4th, 2008, 09:32 AM
tattooedjess's Avatar Evie & Anna's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to tattooedjess Send a message via Yahoo to tattooedjess
It is hotter than Hades outside and our air conditioner is messed up and Evie is DETERMINED to put her little heater of a body against mine. LOL We are sitting her in shorts and tank tops with the fans all on high. Luckily the guy will be here later to put more freon in the tank.

Evie is fully potty trained and doing great.

x8
August 4th, 2008, 10:51 AM
Madeline410's Avatar Maddie
Send a message via Yahoo to Madeline410
it was COLD yesterday.. and my friend's son had a bday party at the beach. It was so lame not being able to swim. Ah well...

I need a nap. My lack of sleep is catching up with me. I think I'm going to my mom's when the kids and I wake up. Claire finally went down today. Usually she'd be on her 2nd long nap already, but her dang teeth are keeping her up again. Which is weird because they already broke through. They didn't bother her til they already cut. Strange.. anyway... night gals!

95% of kids aren't in their car seats safely.
Click here to see how your child should look!

A rear-facing child is 75% less likely to die in a crash. Click here to learn more!

Are you installing your car seats correctly?
to watch my installation videos,
click HERE!

August 4th, 2008, 12:48 PM
Platinum Supermommy
aw, poor claire! how many teeth does she have now, maddie? what are her latest "tricks"? these babies are always up to something new these days.

we are going to the coast on thursday...well, provided the hurricane doesn't hit there between now and then!
August 4th, 2008, 02:49 PM
little_pockit's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to little_pockit
lisa, you know if you aren't AIM i cant talk to you. sheesh
August 4th, 2008, 04:15 PM
Quote:
aw, poor claire! how many teeth does she have now, maddie? what are her latest "tricks"? these babies are always up to something new these days.

we are going to the coast on thursday...well, provided the hurricane doesn't hit there between now and then![/b]
Hurricane?? another one??? I guess it is that time of year. I'm over this heat wave so maybe it will bring some rain this way

August 4th, 2008, 06:05 PM
LOL Madeleine has started saying 'This. Is... Serious' MingMing style. It cracks me up!

August 4th, 2008, 06:53 PM
Platinum Supermommy
yep, louisiana and texas are suppose to get hit. i think galveston is suppose to be targeted (we are going to port aransas) but i'm just hoping it doesn't turn or something. it's been sooo freaking hot here, too! i'm ready for "fall", lol.

kimmie, i guess you had enough talking to me since you are not writing me back!
August 4th, 2008, 07:00 PM
little_pockit's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to little_pockit
Quote:
kimmie, i guess you had enough talking to me since you are not writing me back![/b]
NEVER!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search