Memoriy lane :)

Forum: 2005 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2005 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 26th, 2010, 07:06 AM
heathernoel's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ladies,

I'm finally feeling like it's time to get ready for Hannah. (good thing too, she'll be here in 9 weeks!!!!).

I got Reagan's bassinett and some of her baby stuff, and I'm waxing poetic. WOW! Can you believe our babies are almost 5 years old?!! Really?!! 5 years?

and here she is telling me about her angina hurting, worrying about Grandpa when he's not home by 6, writing her name, and reading basic sight words.

What happened?!!
June 26th, 2010, 11:19 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Heather! I'm so happy to see an update from you. I was asking about you a couple weeks ago when I came back to JM. I'm so excited for you and your upcoming baby girl.

And yes - Our LOs are much more grown than it seems like they should be. Time used to pass so slowly before I had kids. Now, it's a whirlwind.

June 26th, 2010, 11:44 AM
ImustBeNuts06's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I know we have been keeping up with each other on FB, but it's just not the same around here with so many of our ladies missing. Stick around!!

I love hearing that you are starting to feel more (even if just the slightest bit) at ease to start preparing for Hannah's arrival.

Time has flown by. I have no clue where it has gone. I can hardly remember Brady has my bald little vampire baby. I wish those memories wouldn't fade so much. I just keep trying to remind myself that tomorrow is another day when memories will be made. Like the first time you witnessed Reagan writing her name! That's a big one.

June 26th, 2010, 12:35 PM
heathernoel's Avatar Platinum Supermommy

I'm here. I have ADHD...I swear. I update on FB all the time...but when it comes to JM, I check in on the ddc (to see who's popped) and the stillbirth board () and I'm off again

Thank you. I am much more hopeful that Hannah's going to join us. I just got a onesie for her (on clearance at Target for $1.34) that says I love Mommy. LOL. It tickled me. LOL
June 27th, 2010, 02:06 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Wow look at you in your siggy! And just 9 weeks?!? It really is crazy that they are nearly 5, I just can't believe it!! Great to see you here Heather.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search