Just wondering...

Forum: 2005 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2005 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 28th, 2010, 10:23 PM
AmyT's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How many of our kiddos are still wearing pull-ups at night?

I know spencer is. He went through about a 4 month period where we didn't need pull-ups but then when he started school he wet the bed EVERY.SINGLE.NIGHT so we started with the pull-ups again, and haven't gotten away from them yet. I tried over spring break and he started doing well, but then as soon as he started back at school he was wetting the bed again. Lately I've been too stressed to deal with it, so here we are still wearing them every night.

June 29th, 2010, 05:45 AM
crystalclear's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to crystalclear
Madeleine doesn't, but our friends' son, Charlies does. He just two months younger than our Oct kids.

June 29th, 2010, 07:16 AM
Madeline410's Avatar Maddie
Send a message via Yahoo to Madeline410
Mason never had a problem with potty training, but Claire is going to be in diapers til she's 30

95% of kids aren't in their car seats safely.
Click here to see how your child should look!

A rear-facing child is 75% less likely to die in a crash. Click here to learn more!

Are you installing your car seats correctly?
to watch my installation videos,
click HERE!

June 29th, 2010, 10:13 AM
glasscandie's Avatar What I make is what I am
Send a message via AIM to glasscandie Send a message via Yahoo to glasscandie
We're off and on with the pull ups. Sometimes she goes long stretches w/out needing them, and sometimes it seems like she wets the bed every single night. Currently she's not using them. We were when we first moved into the house in May though.
June 29th, 2010, 10:19 AM
LisaLisaBoBisa's Avatar you...don't...want me?O.o
Send a message via Yahoo to LisaLisaBoBisa
Ariana stopped wearing them around christmas time she just all of a sudden went from peeing in her pull up every night to waking up dry every morning and after a couple weeks of that we stopped with the pull ups. Thats how her ped said it would happen and she was right!

June 29th, 2010, 10:48 AM
stephie1012's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
ky still is....what kills me is she will pee in the dang thing before shes even asleep. i think she is lazy! I need to buy a few mattress covers then im going to stop the pull ups.

June 29th, 2010, 10:59 AM
AmyT's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Stephanie...I think that is spencer too! I THINK he is dry most mornings when he gets up but then he will sit there in his room and play and pee in the pull up! Or sometimes if he watches a movie at bedtime he will pee in it before he goes to sleep...even though IF he had undies on he would get up to go to the bathroom. I have mattress covers on his bed already, I guess I need to just make him start going without the pull ups and see how he does. I don't want to make him feel bad about it because I wet the bed until I was around 8 and it was something I couldn't control (even though my dad would FREAK everytime I wet the bed)...I don't want him to feel bad about it, but if he IS doing it on purpose, I would like him to stop...SIGH...who knew it would just keep getting harder to be a parent LOL

June 29th, 2010, 11:23 AM
Platinum Supermommy
brandon's been night trained for probably 1.5yrs now. like claire, jack will also be in diapers in his 30s.
June 29th, 2010, 01:58 PM
cindymat's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
luckily none of my kids have ever had nighttime issues

June 29th, 2010, 02:42 PM
stephie1012's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
isnt it frustrating amy? Last night she called me bc she had to poop i went up to make sure she was okay and her pull up was wet already. she changed it and was dry this morning. Cj is waking up dry and i think that is starting to bother her.

June 29th, 2010, 05:54 PM
Kelly's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Davey went through a phase like this quite a while ago, basically right after he was fully night time PT'd, he was dry every night then all of a sudden we were back to night time pull ups. He luckily went back to being dry at night again and we haven't had problems with it since then. *knock on wood*

June 29th, 2010, 08:08 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Julia has been dry since 3.5 and never looked back (a babysitter forgot to put her pullup on and that was that).

I had 2 kids that were 5 and a few months before they were dry overnight, and one of them still wore pullups occasionally in the summer when she was 7 and 8, camping made her so tired she just didn't wake up.
June 30th, 2010, 08:54 AM
StaeheliGrl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Skya never did wear pullups. Potty training was super easy with her. Rio on the other hand, I'm sure he will have to wear pullups.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search