What kind of cell phone do you have?

Forum: 2005 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2005 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 27th, 2011, 06:23 PM
*Jessie*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to *Jessie*
Do you like it?

Are you looking to get something different soon? If so, what do you want to get?

"I don't want to drive up to the pearly gates in a shiny sports car, wearing beautiful tailored clothes, my hair expertly coiffed, and with long, perfectly manicured fingernails. I want to drive up in a station wagon that has mud on the wheels from taking kids to scout camp. I want to be there with grass stains on my shoes from mowing Sister Schenk's lawn. I want to be there with a smudge of peanut butter on my shirt form making sandwiches for a sick neighbor's children. I want to be there with a little dirt under my nails from helping weed someone's garden. I want to be there with children's sticky kisses on my cheek and the tears of a friend on my shoulder. I want the Lord to know I was really here and that I really lived. "
— Marjorie Pay Hinckley
February 27th, 2011, 07:00 PM
~TreeGrl~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have an old iPhone that my brother gave me when he upgraded to the new one. I love it, but I would actually like to get the new one if I were to have the opportunity. But, it is certainly not a priority, and the old one works perfectly fine.
February 27th, 2011, 08:57 PM
~Trina~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to ~Trina~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Trina~
I have a Motorola Droid X and I looooove it! I could get an iPhone at work now, but it doesn't offer anything of use (to me) that my current phone can't offer so I'm waiting for the Motorola Droid Bionic to come out this summer and then I'll switch to that!

"A woman is like a tea bag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water." -- Eleanor Roosevelt
February 27th, 2011, 10:14 PM
_Brandy_'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to _Brandy_
I have a blackberry curve and I really like it

February 27th, 2011, 11:06 PM
tiggers_best_buddy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have a blackberry curve and I hate it I can't wait till I can upgrade I am getting the EVO 4g
February 27th, 2011, 11:24 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I have a samsung moment (google phone)... loved it at first and HATE HATE HATE it now. I don't know what I'm getting next, but I'm quite sure I'll love it at first and then start hating it about 6months in. It was the same way with my blackberry curve.
February 28th, 2011, 04:21 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I have a Droid. I don't even know what kind.... is it who I make the bill out to every month? I'm so not into phones. If so, it's Verizon. Hee hee... probably not. It's fine. Chris talked me into getting it. I don't know how to do half the stuff on it. The girls show me. I can get emails and email (although I never know if they go through) and I can get on FB. It does come in handy when I'm sitting at gymnastics for hours on end.

February 28th, 2011, 07:27 AM
akafrogs's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have a Samsung Reclaim from Sprint. It's simple, with a slide out qwerty key board. I can get info off the internet, but I can't really "use" the internet.

Curt had a HTC Hero (it's pre EVO) its a droid phone. He loves it and has modified it quiet a bit. He wants to upgrade to and Evo, and give me his phone, but I'm not sure if I want a touch screen.
February 28th, 2011, 08:40 AM
megpie
Hahha Megan, I'm the same way. Don't know and don't care about phones. I didn't want to go phone shopping w/ DH last fall. I just told him to get me whatever.

I have the Sprint Samsung Intercept touch phone. He has the Sprint Evo 4G.
February 28th, 2011, 10:45 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Dh bought me mine too. It was my Mothers Day gift last year so that I could access my email and internet away from home because of the kids activities.

It's a Backflip? That's all I know. I like the keyboard because I don't like using the keyboard on the screen.
February 28th, 2011, 10:51 AM
~*Melanie*~
I have an iPhone-- I like it and use it a lot to access internet, but especially to check work e-mail etc,.
February 28th, 2011, 12:04 PM
*Jessie*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to *Jessie*
I just got the iphone...don't know if i like it yet or not. I had a phone with the keyboard and I think i like that better than the touch screen. I am needing to get use to it!

"I don't want to drive up to the pearly gates in a shiny sports car, wearing beautiful tailored clothes, my hair expertly coiffed, and with long, perfectly manicured fingernails. I want to drive up in a station wagon that has mud on the wheels from taking kids to scout camp. I want to be there with grass stains on my shoes from mowing Sister Schenk's lawn. I want to be there with a smudge of peanut butter on my shirt form making sandwiches for a sick neighbor's children. I want to be there with a little dirt under my nails from helping weed someone's garden. I want to be there with children's sticky kisses on my cheek and the tears of a friend on my shoulder. I want the Lord to know I was really here and that I really lived. "
— Marjorie Pay Hinckley
February 28th, 2011, 01:44 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I have an LG flip phone...nothing special, but it works for me! I don't need to access the interent or anthing like that yet....so it works just fine for me.

I'm not sure I'd like a touch screen phone either.....
February 28th, 2011, 09:23 PM
BensMom's Avatar Ephesians 4:29
I have the cheapest phone you can get (like... $20) with a Verizon family plan. No texting. Really poor quality pix. Don't care. I rarely use it, even more rarely bother to charge it, and wouldn't want something better, because (1) it would consume my life (2) I hate learning new gadgets and (3) I'd just drop or scratch it anyway.
March 1st, 2011, 03:55 PM
Molly's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Molly
We just upgraded to slide out qwerty keyboard phones! Ha! We are always a step or two behind the teenager, but we don't care as much as she does. I think they are LG Cosmos? We are Verizon devotees, and Apple addicts, so... I think these will get us through until the new iPhone...

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search