Has the tooth fairy been to your house?

Forum: 2005 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2005 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 28th, 2011, 10:30 AM
Keri K's Avatar Veteran
Trey has his first loose tooth on the bottom. I can't even imagine him without teeth
February 28th, 2011, 11:47 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Nope!

And the tooth fairy only came once for my older kids. When Keaton lost his first tooth I kept it in my jewelry box not thinking he'd ever look in there. For whatever reason he did a few months later and to cover my tracks I said it was MY baby tooth From then on he never wanted to put his teeth under his pillow, he wanted to keep them like I did Nina does the same.

Maybe I can attempt the tooth fairy thing again with Nolan
February 28th, 2011, 11:50 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Hope lost her second tooth this morning. She finally pulled it out after it being wiggly for a really long time. Her permanent tooth is already 1/2 way in.

Yay for Trey!! Wonder what the tooth fairy will bring him?!?!

February 28th, 2011, 12:01 PM
megpie
Ava's bottom two teeth have been loose since last June!

I never thought about where I'm going to keep all my kids' teeth!!! EEEK! Where do you all store extra teeth?
February 28th, 2011, 12:07 PM
*Jessie*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to *Jessie*
Not yet...no sign of any loose teeth either!

"I don't want to drive up to the pearly gates in a shiny sports car, wearing beautiful tailored clothes, my hair expertly coiffed, and with long, perfectly manicured fingernails. I want to drive up in a station wagon that has mud on the wheels from taking kids to scout camp. I want to be there with grass stains on my shoes from mowing Sister Schenk's lawn. I want to be there with a smudge of peanut butter on my shirt form making sandwiches for a sick neighbor's children. I want to be there with a little dirt under my nails from helping weed someone's garden. I want to be there with children's sticky kisses on my cheek and the tears of a friend on my shoulder. I want the Lord to know I was really here and that I really lived. "
— Marjorie Pay Hinckley
February 28th, 2011, 01:30 PM
BensMom's Avatar Ephesians 4:29
Just found a picture this morning... I lost my first tooth at age 6. I don't think Ben's going to lose one anytime soon.
February 28th, 2011, 01:31 PM
~*Melanie*~
No loose teeth here! I always assumed I would just throw them away, I am not one to save things like that-- I didn't save their umbilical cords either. I did save a locket of hair from Alexis' first haircut
February 28th, 2011, 01:35 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MommyMel05 View Post
No loose teeth here! I always assumed I would just throw them away, I am not one to save things like that-- I didn't save their umbilical cords either. I did save a locket of hair from Alexis' first haircut
Ditto....No loose teeth here either...and I don't think I'll keep them either.
February 28th, 2011, 02:30 PM
megpie
I don't know if I'll be able to throw them away...right away. I'm not sentimental about those kinds of things either (didn't save the umblicial cord, but have a lock of hair in the baby book). I just emailed my mom and sister to see what they did. I do remember seeing teeth in my mom's jewelry box when I was a kid---like the molars??? But there were four of us and there's no way she saved every tooth....and why, to give it to us later? And, just thinking about that now, is kinda grossing me out.

THis is the first time I've ever thought about what I'll do....interesting...
February 28th, 2011, 05:52 PM
BensMom's Avatar Ephesians 4:29
I'll definitely be saving them! All the nights they kept me up crying when the teeth were coming in? You bet I'm going to save them to remember the midnight snuggles and cute little toothless grins.
February 28th, 2011, 07:47 PM
tiggers_best_buddy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
yeah but it is cause the dentist had to pull it out cause of another dentists mistake, I still have them in the little blue box the dentist gave them to me in.
February 28th, 2011, 08:31 PM
Keri K's Avatar Veteran
I will probably keep the first lost tooth and throw the rest out. I plan on giving him a $1 and a quarter.
February 28th, 2011, 08:44 PM
Mega Super Mommy
yup, twice. hazel lost the two bottom fronts... and i saved them, which is out of character for me, but i think she'll be the kind of weirdo artist who wants to do something with them later, so out of respect for her art, i'm holding on to them.
March 1st, 2011, 04:06 AM
~TreeGrl~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hipster_replacement View Post
yup, twice. hazel lost the two bottom fronts... and i saved them, which is out of character for me, but i think she'll be the kind of weirdo artist who wants to do something with them later, so out of respect for her art, i'm holding on to them.
LOL at "weirdo artist".

No teeth lost yet here. I don't expect it anytime soon, and I don't think I will save them.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search