Michelle!

Forum: 2005 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2005 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 1st, 2011, 10:32 AM
megpie
The coundown has begun!!!

How are you feeling?

Are you all ready for Annabeth's arrival?

Is Alex excited???

Details!!!!
March 1st, 2011, 10:56 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to chelle2k
The coundown has begun!!! Are you kidding me? I've been counting down since 60 days to go HAHAHA!

How are you feeling?I am MISERABLE and I feel terribly guilty being miserable because there are women who would give anything to be in my position. I still have the hemmy issue I posted about in the Feb chat thread. Sciatica is awful. When I get my bum comfy my hips are screaming at me. If I bend over it feels like she is gonna shoot out haha so I honestly haven't got much done around the house lately. I do what I can and thats that
On the happy front I am feeling so good about my weight this time around. With Alex I gained about 80 lbs while pregnant and another 50-60 after I had him. As of my last appointment I had regained what weight I had lost and am up 1 pound overall. Hoping it will stay under 15 pounds overall in the 27 days I have left!

Are you all ready for Annabeth's arrival?Oh goodness I wish I could say yes, but no we're not.
Her room isn't done. We got the old joint tape pulled down last weekend because it was all bubbled and ugly looking. Hubby got 90% of the taping/mudding redone, but ran out of mud. We're going to try and finish that this weekend and hopefully I can paint the following.
I don't have sheets for the pack and play yet (which is where she will sleep until I have clearance to go upstairs).
My baby shower is on the 12th so I'll be able to wrap up last minute shopping after that. 4 of my friends at work already chipped in and bought a carseat that will work up to 65 pounds. We're going to use Alex's infant carrier for the first couple months then switch to the one from the girls. We've had the crib for probably 6 months (not put together due to the room not being done).

Is Alex excited???Alex is a mixed bag. He's excited most of the time. There's been a few days where he's made comments that were pretty funny though. About a week ago he cuddled on the couch with me and asked when his baby sister would be here. I told him it would be 33 more days and he say "Oh my gosh" then starts telling me all the things he's going to help with. He says, "Mommy I can't help teach her to walk because apparently I can't walk right. I'm too loud walking". It cracked me up.
Yesterday I went shopping with my friend from work and Alex went with us. When we left to go to my friend's house I asked him if he was gonna play with baby Kinsley (my friend's 7 month old). He looks at me in shock and says, "My baby sister is getting cut out today?"
I think he's really anxious about it. He still has days when he is upset its not a brother, but most of the time he is very happy about just becoming a big brother that he doesn't care.

Details!!!!

I have my next appointment Monday and go weekly from then on out At my last appointment I had a growth u/s (also because they had trouble seeing her heart at 22 weeks due to the anterior placenta). She looked perfect. Growing right on schedule. I really think she is gonna be a lot smaller than Alex was. She was measuring about 4.5 lbs at 32 weeks. I am thinking she will be about 7 by the end of the month where he was 9 lbs.
I'm am glad I have a date for C-section, but I am still kinda hoping that she will decide to come on her own around 17th or 18th. I'd like to actually feel what labor is like since I didn't get to with Alex (they started pain meds as soon as the induction began, never felt any contractions. Being my last and all it'd be nice to see.

Definitely can't wait to meet Annabeth and see who she looks like.

Thanks for asking Megan
March 1st, 2011, 11:52 AM
megpie
Sorry you are in pain. UGH, that is nooo fun.

You've done great on your weight gain-wow!!!

Alex is going to be a great big brother!!! So sweet!

Do you have a middle name picked out yet? Maybe she'll be a St. Patty's day baby!

Thanks for updating us!!! Excited for you!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search