We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
1. Amelia Island beach trip
2. teaching Madeleine to swim
3. Harry Potter theme park (and the movie! lol)
4. Halloween and pumpkin picking (one of my favorite parts of the year, every year)
5. DISNEY WORLD!
1. kids starting school
2. summer, if it ever starts
3. kids starting school
4. going to the bathroom without an audience (see #3)
5. kids going to school
that being said.....the thing I'm NOT looking forward to the most.....kids going to school. Once they do...its all over. Mom is not AWESOME and FUNNY and PRETTY anymore. She becomes kind of lame realllly quick.
This is sad, but I can't think of 5 things. I'm already miserable about my baby starting kindergarten this fall!!
And I haven't posted this yet, but I lost my job a couple weeks ago. So the rest of the year is kind of a mystery so far, I'm really not sure what I want to do next.
A couple things I'm really looking forward to are a Metallica concert in July where we're getting a hotel for a couple nights and making a little getaway of it for just Mark and I. And my in-laws have reserved a seasonal spot for their camper trailer, and whenever they are not using it, we can! So, a lot more camping for us this year, which we all love to do.
1) I'm kind of excited about Davey starting kindy, it's actually less hours per day than his pre-k is now (but K is 5 days a week, where pre-k is only 3) AND we finally won't have to pay since it's public, AND he can take the bus (and he's excited to do so), which means I don't have to drive him there, go home for 2 hours and then go back.