Samantha's first day of school

Forum: 2005 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2005 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 11th, 2011, 06:26 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Well, she was grinning when we picked her up after school. She loved it! There was a boy in her glass that is in her class at church, so that was nice. She made me a picture with her handprint and a poem and I almost cried. She did a worksheet and her teacher wrote "great job!" on it. She loves her teacher too. She seemed to enjoy before care too. i'm relieved because they feed them breakfast, so I don't have to worry about that. Here are the pictures I took of her this morning.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!
August 11th, 2011, 07:28 PM
Tiggy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Tiggy Send a message via Yahoo to Tiggy
Glad she enjoyed it! How early does your before care start? Ours only does 20 minutes - so strange. But afterschool they go until 5:30

August 12th, 2011, 02:41 AM
Karen's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Glad she enjoyed her first day Chrisa! great pics!

Thanks to Julia (Julka) for my beautiful siggy!
Come and see how Alyssa's grown!!
August 12th, 2011, 05:57 AM
Platinum Supermommy
They start as early at 6:15 and and at 6:15 in the evening. We are dropping her off between 6:35-6:40 so we can be at work by 7. Oh, I forgot to tell you guys what she did yesterday morning. We were driving to school and she told us, "I put some of that good smelling stuff under my arms this morning so I won't stink and I will make friends." LMBO She put on deoderant yesterday so she would smell good and make friends!

August 12th, 2011, 07:21 AM
lauren in hi's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
LOL about the deodorant!

And the pics are just priceless. I'm glad she's enjoying school, Chrisa!

August 12th, 2011, 08:11 AM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
so glad she enjoyed her first day!
August 22nd, 2011, 08:51 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to MommaDucks Send a message via Yahoo to MommaDucks
I talked to you on FB, but I am so glad she had a great time! She has been ready for K for a while, I am just so excited for her. How is she doing now? Still enjoying herself?

Nicole: Tom's Wife [5.7.05]; Mommy of Thomas [9.6.05], Collin [1.17.08], & Bailey [10.2.09]
August 22nd, 2011, 09:49 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Yep. she seems to be enjoying it. She begged to ride the bus home, but after one try, she decided she wants us to pick her up. If we walk up and wait, we can get her and be home by 3:50 vs her riding the bus and getting home at 4:20. I'm glad she changed her mind though. She was practically running to get into before care this morning. She really enjoys that. She took her lunch today in her little Hannah Montana lunch box with her Dora backpack. She's too cute! She been teaching us the little chants and stuff that they learn during Antler Alert. They have an assembly before class on Monday and Friday called Antler Alert. She brings little things home that they did in school every day too. She said that only she and her friend Landon can read. I'm really proud of my baby.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search