Happy Birthday...

Forum: 2005 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2005 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 2nd, 2011, 07:35 PM
Platinum Supermommy
to my sweet little Jeremy. I won't be here tomorrow because we are going to a family reunion in KS for the day. Tomorrow would have been his 4th birthday. I fell apart a bit this morning and probably will tomorrow, but I've made it through this month without having to take xanax, so that's a very good thing. Yes, I plan to take one in the morning and sleep on the way to Kansas. My parents are going too and it will be very good for me. I can't believe it's been 4 years. It feels like it was yesterday. A friend from work gave me her birthday balloon to release tomorrow. She also gave me one of her pink roses since they are my favorites for me to celebrate Jeremy. Dh got to pick out his balloons this year. He's never been with me when I bought them. He picked out 5 different colors that say "Happy Birthday." One for each of us to release and then the big one. I'll take pictures before. I'm sure my dad will cry. Jeremy was very special to him. He and I cried during the ultrasound when we found out he was a boy and he was there when he was born and when he died. Prayers are definitely accepted.

Happy Birthday my precious Mommy misses you desperately and loves you even more.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!
September 2nd, 2011, 11:25 PM
lauren in hi's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Happy birthday, Jeremy. Huge hugs, chris a! (sorry, it will not let me type your name!

September 3rd, 2011, 03:09 AM
Karen's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Happy Birthday sweet angel Jeremy

I'll be thinking of you and praying for you this weekend Chrisa ((((HUGS)))

Thanks to Julia (Julka) for my beautiful siggy!
Come and see how Alyssa's grown!!
September 3rd, 2011, 08:21 AM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
Happy Birthday Angel Jeremy! Lots of love, hugs and prayers for you Chrisa!
September 3rd, 2011, 07:49 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to MommaDucks Send a message via Yahoo to MommaDucks
I've been thinking about you and Jeremy all day. And reading this, like always when I read your Jeremy posts, I'm crying. I hope today wasnt too tough on you and look forward to seeing the pictures.

Nicole: Tom's Wife [5.7.05]; Mommy of Thomas [9.6.05], Collin [1.17.08], & Bailey [10.2.09]
September 3rd, 2011, 10:46 PM
Platinum Supermommy
happy birthday to your sweet jeremy! sending lots of prayers, hugs and love to you guys!
September 4th, 2011, 01:19 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Thanks everyone. I cried yesterday morning when we got in the van to head to KS. We had just let his balloons go with Samantha and my parents. We had fun at the reunion and I really needed that. I did miss him though. I started to feel sad as we got back into town. I started to miss him again. Tonight I get to start baking Samantha's cake so that's good. She was a brat but also very lovey and I couldn't help but loving on her. It helps so much.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search