Shame on me

Forum: 2005 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2005 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 27th, 2011, 05:05 PM
cindymat's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
This is so not me....

DH has been texting a LOT lately...late at night, etc...
so his phone was sitting unattended on the sink, and it is SO SO SO not me to look at his messages. I'm the one who warns my friends not to do that kind of thing. But, I did. Anyway, I didnt find anything bad....just about 15 messages to 15 different people about how I was dragging him to see Breaking Dawn and how much easier single life would be, since he wouldnt have to suffer thru such torturous things and could sit home and watch football all day.

well...#1..he had been gone, all day, to a college football game. Left at about 9 am, and came home and picked me up in time for an 8:30 movie. ALL.FREAKING.DAY.
And, all he does on Sundays is watch football. His butt does not leave the couch other than to eat. He will not give up a single day, not a single game. He has to watch them all....no matter what else is going on around him....

and #2....he has seen all the Twilight movies with me, and has said on several occasions that they are "not that bad"...and

#3...I have walked in on him....several times, and caught him watching the twilight movies....ALL BY HIMSELF

But instead he paints himself as this poor, abused, married man who is forced to suffer the demands of his wife.....

Yet i cant say anything, because i shouldnt have been snooping, and itd only make me look crazy, which i admit i was to look in the first place.....

SO, THE MORAL OF THE STORY IS...DONT GO SNOOPING...

have you ever done anything similar??

November 27th, 2011, 08:45 PM
lilangel91284's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yes.... its when I found out he was lying to me, and I called him out on it. He thinks its okay to dig through my phone all the time so I did it to his. At that point I broke into his email too. Lesson learned (or not) I just found out that I had been lied to for a very long time and he was just dragging me a long.

He did break into my FB account and destroyed a lot of friendships of mine (that is the lesson learned don't hack into other peoples accounts)
November 28th, 2011, 08:52 AM
Kelly's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I never look at DH's phone but I do get suspicious. He keeps that thing locked down and gets weird if I try and look at it.

He just shrugs it off and says it's HIS phone and why do I need to look through it, he says he wouldn't think of looking at my phone either, it's just how he feels.

I was listening to the radio a while back and they were talking about this subject, they even took calls, and I guess a lot of people feel the same way as DH, on the other hand, my DH could look at my phone any time he wants and I wouldn't care.

November 28th, 2011, 09:28 AM
cindymat's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
i agree Kelly, he could look at mine anytime he wants. And occasionally he may come across something that says how annoyed I am with him....but the tone of some of his texts were....idk, unfavorable maybe? Like one guy, I never met him, but he JUST split up with his wife, like he moved out last week....and DH asked him SEVERAL times if he got laid yet.......?? Niiice. And then when the guys said NO, Dh said he must be gay. I know guys talk like that...but come on, he just split up with his wife. Ugh. Tasteless. If i had a girlfriend who was sleeping around like that I'd never hear the end of it. Yuck, I dont like to know that side of him.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search