Monday Moans

Forum: 2005 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2005 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 28th, 2011, 07:26 AM
crystalclear's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to crystalclear
Does anyone have any good whines this week?

November 28th, 2011, 07:32 AM
Kelly's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Here's mine, I hate that DH now gets paid monthly. Apparently it's common in NC, I used to get paid monthly at the vet I worked at, but I could put in for early pay each month if I wanted to (2 weeks into the month). And DH used to get paid weekly back then too. I can't do any Xmas shopping until December 15th unless I sell more stuff on eBay.
Due January 2nd with baby #3!

November 28th, 2011, 09:17 AM
Rusha's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Rusha
I was at the bus stop getting ready to take the kids to the grocery store to pick up a few things and was waiting there for ten minutes before I thought I would check my wallet to make sure my bank card was in there. Sure enough, it wasn't. Steve has no idea where his is so he is always taking mine. ARGH! !)($)(!$!_(#_!*(#$)*&U@# So I had to come back here and get my bank card and now wait for hte next bus. It doesn't seem like a big deal and it isn't really but I have to take a good half hour to an hour to prepare Aiden that we are taking the bus. And then when all of a sudden we don't get on he starts crying because he doesn't understand what is going on. Let's try this again...the bus comes in a few minutes....ugh!!!

November 28th, 2011, 09:41 AM
Kelly's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Dave does that to me ALL the time! He loses EVERYTHING, every bank card we've had doubles of, he loses his and takes mine from my wallet. I've been left cardless at the drive through and had to scrounge for change real quick. One time the lady was nice and just gave me my coffee.

It is SO annoying. He's also gone through SIX licenses in the past 2 years, he wasn't able to even get a duplicate last time he lost his, they made him wait until it expired, and basically told him he was out of luck!

I feel your pain!
Due January 2nd with baby #3!

November 28th, 2011, 11:19 AM
Laney21's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm sick with a crappy head cold. Blah.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search