Valentines

Forum: 2005 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2005 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 3rd, 2012, 05:58 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Will your child exchange Valentines cards with his/her class at school?

Are you making them or buying them?

Are they having a party?

Do you decorate your home?

Do you buy/make anything for your kid/s?

Do you buy/make/do anything special for hubby?
February 3rd, 2012, 02:33 PM
megpie
Will your child exchange Valentines cards with his/her class at school? Yes!
Are you making them or buying them?

Are they having a party? yes

Do you decorate your home? no

Do you buy/make anything for your kid/s? Yes, a little something (no chocolate though ). I'm getting them all new crayons and something artsy/crafty to do.

Do you buy/make/do anything special for hubby? Yes, always something small + a card.
February 3rd, 2012, 02:39 PM
megpie
Oh I meant to add we're doing Ava's V-Day cards off of Pinterest. I'm sure you've see it---the ones with a picture of your child with his/her had stretched out and then you put a sucker on the hand on the photo.
February 4th, 2012, 12:52 PM
megpie
Here's the link to what we're doing (couldn't post it from my phone yesterday):
Valentine's Day / BEST valentine card EVER! SO CUTE!

Lucas isn't interested in doing anything fancy. He's doing store bought Batman Valentine's for his party.
February 4th, 2012, 05:31 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Those are so cute Megan. We are doing a pinterest one too - Superhero Lollipops.

Valentines / Valentines Day

Brad's actually working on them now.

They haven't put any info out on a party or exchange yet - but they usually wait till the last minute so I'm pretty sure there will be one.

We don't exchange anything within the family.
February 4th, 2012, 06:40 PM
megpie
I love those Carla!!!
February 4th, 2012, 07:39 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Will your child exchange Valentines cards with his/her class at school? Yes

Are you making them or buying them? Making them, we went with these ones Smashed Peas and Carrots: Valentine's Day Cards 2012

Ethan with do the 'chocolate heart' one and Owen to 'lollipop one'.

Are they having a party? Yes

Do you decorate your home? No, but I do put a heart wreath on the door.

Do you buy/make anything for your kid/s? Not sure yet....

Do you buy/make/do anything special for hubby? Something little and a card.
February 5th, 2012, 08:03 AM
ImustBeNuts06's Avatar Platinum Supermommy

Are you making them or buying them? I bought them

Are they having a party? I don't know if they are having anything big. I'm sure they will have some activities planned during the card exchange.

Do you decorate your home? Not really

Do you buy/make anything for your kid/s? Usually I will buy them each a very small box of chocolates.

Do you buy/make/do anything special for hubby? No, I don't really get into to V-day. Sometimes David gives me a card or something. I'm not a huge fan though.

February 6th, 2012, 11:16 AM
~*Melanie*~
MM and Carla-- we did the lollipop Valentine last year-- it was so much fun!!!

Will your child exchange Valentines cards with his/her class at school? I think so but we haven't received any information yet.

Are you making them or buying them? I usually make them, but I found a really cute paint with water thing at Michaels-- A pad of paper, each with a picture and water paints on them-- I also bought paintbrushes to put with them. Cheap and easy!

Are they having a party? I'm not sure

Do you decorate your home? No-- but I have things I WANT to make but never get around to it

Do you buy/make anything for your kid/s? I found really cute initial necklaces on GroopDealz-- they were adorable so I got one for each girl. They arrived today, I LOVE them!

Do you buy/make/do anything special for hubby? We usually give each other cards and that's about it
February 6th, 2012, 04:41 PM
BensMom's Avatar Ephesians 4:29
Will your child exchange Valentines cards with his/her class at school? Nope. No one else is interested.

Are you making them or buying them? We bought a bunch several years ago, but year after year, something happens, and we don't get to use them.

Are they having a party? We'll study St. Valentine in history and I'll probably let the boys decorate cupcakes or something that day.

Do you decorate your home? Heck, no. Dh would kill me. He doesn't do holidays, especially V's Day!

Do you buy/make anything for your kid/s? Not really.

Do you buy/make/do anything special for hubby? We usually just get him a card. I can celebrate even if he doesn't, right?
February 12th, 2012, 07:14 PM
~TreeGrl~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy

Are you making them or buying them? I found a neat printable on Pinterest of boy's valentines, and if I can find cardstock tomorrow at Staples, we will make them.

Are they having a party? No parties. Just exchanges and a special healthy snack.

Do you decorate your home? No

Do you buy/make anything for your kid/s? I will make Valentine cookies with them maybe, and I will make them a card.

Do you buy/make/do anything special for hubby? HHmmmm.... I haven't decided. I might buy or make him a card too.
February 13th, 2012, 08:17 PM
sarahmomma's Avatar Momma to 4
Will your child exchange Valentines cards with his/her class at school? yes

Are you making them or buying them? we buy the boys arent interested in making them

Are they having a party? I am not sure about school but we had a little party on the weekend

Do you decorate your home? yes but not much just a few window clings and a heart wreath

Do you buy/make anything for your kid/s? yep I give them each a little gift

Do you buy/make/do anything special for hubby? yep I got him a giant card, a chocolate rose and I bought some new lingerie.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search